Thread updated as states legalize same-sex marriage *USA*

Started by Daddy, April 03, 2009, 07:02:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Quote from: Pancake Persona on March 02, 2012, 10:47:18 PM
I feel like the federal government will attempt to strike down all these state decisions someday.

And if we get a republican president and some new supreme court justices, then there's no hope for the states. goonish

No way, the Federal government is the most gay of them all. What do you think congressmen do in their little private chambers in the Capitol building? Well, I mean besides blow, prostitutes and young boys...

[hedy]Zidone

Gob dless you North Carolina. The LORD smiles upon you for resisting thee Liberal Homosexual Agenda.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Zidone on May 08, 2012, 08:53:44 PM
Gob dless you North Carolina. The LORD smiles upon you for resisting thee Liberal Homosexual Agenda.

Like a seawall of shining morality against a tumulus sea of the evils of Equality.

Classic

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/09/13/1483783/house-oks-amendment-banning-gay.html

Quote"They're going to bring with them their same-sex marriages," said Rep. Paul Stam, an Apex Republican and House majority leader. "They're going to want to get divorced" and have custody issues decided, he said. "We're not equipped to handle that."

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/09/13/1483783/house-oks-amendment-banning-gay.html#storylink=cpy

THE DUMBEST GODDAMN THING I HAVE EVER FUCKING HEARD OH MY CHRIST.

Daddy

This might get updated some time.  Maine is projected to legalize same sex marriage again, and it's on the ballot in a few other states.

Minnesota is, so far, rejecting a ban too.

Snowy

I'm surprised it hasn't been passed in PA. befuddlement We're assholes but we're not that bad.

ME##

Quote from: Snowy on November 08, 2012, 05:08:19 AM
I'm surprised it hasn't been passed in PA. befuddlement We're assholes but we're not that bad.

No, Philly really does make your state that bad. 

Snowy

Quote from: Dovydas on November 08, 2012, 09:46:53 AM

No, Philly really does make your state that bad. 
Only part of Philly. akudood;

silvertone

everyone outside of philly kind of sucks too. but not as mucha s everyone else does. since we are god's nation

Samus Aran

Quote from: Khadafi on November 07, 2012, 09:10:29 AM
minnesota rejected ban

slowly but surely we're getting somewhere

but unfortunately the twin cities only hold a slim majority of the state's opinion, honestly this state is red outside the metro area

[hedy]Zidone

ncba93ivyase

central pa is 100% against is

philly is black

pittsburgh is all catholics

good luck

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up