Thread updated as states legalize same-sex marriage *USA*

Started by Daddy, April 03, 2009, 07:02:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

WA has legalized it starting the 7th of June.

NJ would probably have it legalized within the next week but Christie is a loser who will veto it

Kalahari Inkantation

GOD DAMMIT JMV I WAS GOING TO MAKE THAT POST awdood;

...But guys gays, if we legitimize faggotry, doesn't that mean we'll soon be expected to tolerate incest, bestiality, polygamy*, and pedophilia?

[spoiler=*]i actually have no problem with this i'madamnretard;[/spoiler]

Classic

Kalahari Inkantation

lmao ifeelbetter;

Christie's getting prepared to veto NJ's bill, but perhaps things will go better in Maryland.

Classic

Christie was pretty hateful about it.
Maybe this is the pot calling the kettle black, but we should trow twinkies and other hostess snacks at him. 5thgrade;
We can be hateful about it too. THAT'LL SHOW 'EM.

Daddy

Quote from: Kaz on February 18, 2012, 05:59:24 PM
so much for less government
WE MEANT FOR STRAIGHT, WHITE, WEALTHY, CHRISTIAN MALES.

MORE GOVERNMENT FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

Kalahari Inkantation

Fairyland was just dragged, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century. tomatoes;

[spoiler]

unless it gets overturned by the referendum in november lol[/spoiler]

[hedy]Zidone

In related news, my state legislature has:

• Struck down a bill that would reinstate DADT in the state National Guard (don't want to lose those federal monies we're always whining about getting)

• Struck down a bill that would overturn all municipal anti-discrimination statutes for city employees that were more strict than those covered by state anti-discrimination laws (statutes protecting sexual orientation and gender identity are the only ones missing at the state level that have been passed by cities)

Both of these submitted by the same guy, coincidentally. I'm proud, I guess, considering the stranglehold the Republicans have here. thumbup;

Daddy

ok more post.

thanks tec for updating title i added link and fixed number.

Governor of Delaware seems to think it will happen there next.

Classic

ncba93ivyase

I feel like the federal government will attempt to strike down all these state decisions someday.

And if we get a republican president and some new supreme court justices, then there's no hope for the states. goonish

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up