September 27, 2024, 08:35:19 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Favorite local cooperative games

Started by strongbad, March 29, 2009, 08:03:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Aw man Four Swords Adventures is so fun

Daddy

Quote from: C Mongler on March 29, 2009, 10:52:35 PM
i'm the only one who will recommend this but Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles on the cube if you can come up with the link cables and GBAs

also Four Swords Adventure if you meet above requirements also.
no i agree.

if you actually have friends and such it's amazing.

also perfect dark

Wrench

LEGO Star Wars/Batman
Ratchet Deadlocked
Gauntlet Dark Legacy
Kirby Superstar Ultra

Wrench

Quote from: Hïro on March 30, 2009, 06:39:58 PM
No

It was still fun. :|
It's the only game I've sat down and beat in one sitting (minus food + bathroom)

NOA_Haunted

C.Mongler

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on March 30, 2009, 07:11:27 PM
Army of two?

Army of Two is alright if you like to make fun at how ridiculous things are while you game.

Also you must like fist bumping every 6 seconds.

strongbad

Quote from: Wrenchninja on March 30, 2009, 06:38:30 PM
Gauntlet Dark Legacy

YES
I loved that game so much in middle school. My level 100 archer was fucking amazing.

Wrench

Quote from: David on March 30, 2009, 10:12:27 PM
YES
I loved that game so much in middle school. My level 100 archer was fucking amazing.

I used to play it all the time with my best friend. My level 100 wizard and knight were amazing.

Geno

Quote from: C Mongler on March 30, 2009, 08:15:51 PM
Army of Two is alright if you like to make fun at how ridiculous things are while you game.

Also you must like fist bumping every 6 seconds.
Who doesnt like fist bumping?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

me003

Quote from: C Mongler on March 29, 2009, 10:52:35 PM
i'm the only one who will recommend this but Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles on the cube if you can come up with the link cables and GBAs
wrong,   thats what I was going to say.   I have 4 gba to gamecube cables and 4 gba's and used to play this game all the time, it was soo awesome.
I also recommend streets of rage 2     gunstar heroes     

and right now all I can think of is cod5's Nazi Zombies. Playing that with local multiplayer is sooo much fun, because the key is to communicate  and tell your friends when you got a leak in the building   but online just fucking sucks.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up