September 27, 2024, 10:20:38 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

da nin10do gcd

Started by Daddy, March 25, 2009, 10:06:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 25, 2009, 04:17:33 PM
you probably have to buy the items from the dsi shop instead of collecting them in the game or something stupid like that cjlubdoods;
isn't nintendo great?  giggle;

StarPilot

Just like there's a WiFi option for Key Items that unlock paths to legendary Pokemon in D/P/P but they decided to just give the Pokemon themselves away instead because they hate the internet. maps;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Hïro on March 25, 2009, 04:18:19 PM
isn't nintendo great?  giggle;
yes i luv them i'm shelling out $150 every 24 months on new consoles cjlubdoods;

KonohaShinobi

Only Nintendo would do some shit like DSi only games. That's like if Sony made PSP 3000 only games.

StarPilot

Since some DS games feature unlocks/exclusives/generalhiddenstuff when specific GBA games are put in the GBA slot, I wouldn't put it past Nintendo to make a peripheral that lets GBA games plug into the SD card slot. baddood;

strongbad

Nintendo announced that some DS games would have DSi-only features, but they would still be playable.
Keep in mind that most of these "features" would involve the camera, so it isn't worth getting a DSi over.

Wrench

I will be buying it anyway because I'm a badass.

Hiro

Quote from: Wrenchninja on March 25, 2009, 07:15:09 PM
I will be buying it anyway because I'm a badass.
And by "badass" you mean "reetard" right?  akudood;

Daddy

Classic

The only good Zelda titles are Windwaker and Majora's Mask. This game continues the tradition.  hocuspocus;

C.Mongler

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

Daddy

Quote from: リズム天国ゴールド on March 25, 2009, 11:44:05 PM
The only good Zelda titles are Windwaker and Majora's Mask. This game continues the tradition.  hocuspocus;
you're gay

and stupid

and gay

Minish Cap, aLttP, LoZ, and the Oracle games are great.

I also like OoT but I didn't mention it there since people assume that since it's overrated that it sucks when it is better than your silly whatever games.  akudood;

Twilight Princess is also extremely underrated.  Go back to playing  UR MR GAY and Mario Kart akudood;

tl;dr you're stupid and they're all good, some are just more amazing than the others.  The only lackluster Zelda game I've played was Phantom Hourglass.

Daddy

Quote from: C Mongler on March 26, 2009, 03:14:56 AM
Of what, being a Zelda game?
being a way for nintendo to milk him like ac:cf and mario kart  madood;

Go Up