September 27, 2024, 10:22:46 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

da nin10do gcd

Started by Daddy, March 25, 2009, 10:06:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Meh. Zelda games have always had gimmicks that made them stand out from other Zelda games. This isn't new. hocuspocus;

KonohaShinobi

All of you are bitching and moaning, YET when it's fucking released all of you bastards will buy it and say it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I think it looks alright, I liked PH, all of it except for that bullshit backtrack to the temple thing. If Spirit Tracks does not have that, awesome.

StarPilot

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 25, 2009, 03:02:56 PM
All of you are bitching and moaning, YET when it's fucking released all of you bastards will buy it and say it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I think it looks alright, I liked PH, all of it except for that bullshit backtrack to the temple thing. If Spirit Tracks does not have that, awesome.
Which is why I never got around to beating it. n_u

Also, PH was my most recent Nintendo related purchase. hocuspocus;

Hiro

It looks like the normal dungeon parts could still be really fun, as long as there's nothing like the Temple of the Ocean King in this one.

But seriously, that train thing is fucked up.

Hiro

I really doubt most of us will love it, but it could be fun.

This.
But the train thing is still retarded, it's like giving Mario a sword.

Thyme

Quote from: Hïro on March 25, 2009, 03:22:24 PM
But the train thing is still retarded, it's like giving Mario a sword.

Good thing Nintendo isn't Sega. n_u

StarPilot

Quote from: Thyme on March 25, 2009, 03:25:32 PM
Good thing Nintendo isn't Sega. n_u
GOD DAMNIT SEGA insultdood;

Also,

QuoteAt Nintendo's GDC panel on the DSi's design, Project Leader Masato Kuwahara revealed a bit of news regarding DSi software. that will either terrify or thrill you based on the status of your DSi preorder. Two new types of DS cartridges are on the way: "DSi Cards," which will only work on the DSi, and "DSi Enhanced Cards," which work on all DS systems, but will have extra features when played on a DSi.

We knew that Gameloft was planning to use some kind of hybrid DS/DSi card. But we didn't think that Nintendo would make DSi-only cards! And to be clear, by "didn't think" we mean "saw it coming a damn mile away." Confirmed: you're buying another DS.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/03/25/gdc09-dsi-only-and-dsi-enhanced-cards-announced/

Good thing I never bought a DS Lite and kept my DS Phat in good condition.

Kalahari Inkantation

well, now it looks like i'll need that new ds scarecrowdood;

Thyme

Quote from: StarPilot on March 25, 2009, 03:34:11 PM
Good thing I never bought a DS Lite and kept my DS Phat in good condition.

Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 25, 2009, 03:36:23 PM
well, now it looks like i'll need that new ds scarecrowdood;

You whores. spam;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on March 25, 2009, 03:37:51 PM
You whores. spam;
Well, at least now I'll have a music player and portable internet connection. n_u

Hiro

Still not buying it  baddood;
I hardly ever play my DS Lite, and I really doubt the DSi exclusives will be any bit worthwhile.

StarPilot

Quote from: Hïro on March 25, 2009, 04:02:15 PM
Still not buying it  baddood;
I hardly ever play my DS Lite, and I really doubt the DSi exclusives will be any bit worthwhile.
What if Spirit Train is a DSi exclusive? baddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: StarPilot on March 25, 2009, 04:07:57 PM
it probably is
i hate nintendo goowan

Hiro

Quote from: StarPilot on March 25, 2009, 04:07:57 PM
Not only would that be a horrendous business decision but from what I've seen it doesn't look to take advantage of any of the DSi's features.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Hïro on March 25, 2009, 04:15:10 PM
Not only would that be a horrendous business decision but from what I've seen it doesn't look to take advantage of any of the DSi's features.
you probably have to buy the items from the dsi shop instead of collecting them in the game or something stupid like that cjlubdoods;

Go Up