September 24, 2024, 02:32:38 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The 'I hate Lacey' Club

Started by Sam, March 03, 2009, 08:42:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

Quote from: Tarkus on March 23, 2009, 04:47:47 PM
so homosexuals are worse than people who don't know basic grammar?sam's one of the nicest people i know. maybe it's just you who's the idiot and angers her. ;)

maybe she shouldn't have such a bad temper then eh?

Quote from: Skylark on March 23, 2009, 04:48:07 PM
Lacey... Your not ahead but you should quit either way, you're just being really offensive.

sorry, that's how i am.

Classic

Quote from: Thyme on March 23, 2009, 04:48:24 PM
What am I? yes;

sorry i feel kind of rejected right now saddood;

You're Thymey.

Classic

ARE YOU NOT GOING TO ANSWER MY QUESTION, LACEY?

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Veal on March 23, 2009, 04:48:45 PM
next person to use the wrong you're gets it
yore stewpid madood;
[spoiler]jk i love you cjlubdoods;[/spoiler]

Classic

l a c e y

ME##

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Quote from: lacette on March 23, 2009, 04:51:31 PM
it means you're a homosexual and you like the penis.
you aren't using it as an insult.

SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS IT CAN BE USED AS A SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR AN INSULT?
BECAUSE I LOOKED UP GAY IN THE DICTIONARY, AND IT HAS NO DEFINITION OF AN INSULT THERE.
SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHY YOU THINK GAY CAN BE USED AS AN INSULT?
YOU USE IT AS A SYNONYM FOR A BAD SITUATION OR A CRUDE COMMENT TOWARDS SOMETHING.
BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT THE WORD IS FOR.

SO AM I GOING TO HAVE TO USE CANADIAN AS AN INSULT? THYMEY IS CANADIAN, AND HE CAN'T HELP THAT, BUT BECAUSE CANADIANS ARE DIFFERENT THAN MY CAUCASIAN STATUS I CAN USE IT AS AN INSULT.

I just had a hernia.

Meyer Lansky

Geno

Quote from: ãÆ'ªã‚ºãÆ' å¤©å›½ã‚´ãÆ'¼ãÆ'«ãÆ'‰ on March 23, 2009, 04:57:46 PM
SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS IT CAN BE USED AS A SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR AN INSULT?
BECAUSE I LOOKED UP GAY IN THE DICTIONARY, AND IT HAS NO DEFINITION OF AN INSULT THERE.
SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHY YOU THINK GAY CAN BE USED AS AN INSULT?
YOU USE IT AS A SYNONYM FOR A BAD SITUATION OR A CRUDE COMMENT TOWARDS SOMETHING.
BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT THE WORD IS FOR.

SO AM I GOING TO HAVE TO USE CANADIAN AS AN INSULT? THYMEY IS CANADIAN, AND HE CAN'T HELP THAT, BUT BECAUSE CANADIANS ARE DIFFERENT THAN MY CAUCASIAN STATUS I CAN USE IT AS AN INSULT.

I just had a hernia.
I don't see a reason why anyone would use it as an insult literally unless they're christian
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Quote from: Fredo on March 23, 2009, 04:58:33 PM
Ignorance is bliss.
Ignoring this thread would make many people much happier

l a c e y

lol.
well i can't help it either..
everyone i know uses gay as a derogatory comment, even the homosexual or "gay" people i know.

Classic

Quote from: Geno on March 23, 2009, 04:59:18 PM
I don't see a reason why anyone would use it as an insult literally unless they're christian

Or John McCain. ZING.

Go Up