January 21, 2019, 12:51:33 PM

1,534,718 Posts in 46,053 Topics by 1,039 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


Donations Redux

Started by Khadafi, February 11, 2009, 10:29:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Khadafi

February 11, 2009, 10:29:23 PM Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 02:29:49 PM by reefer
 http://boyah.net/donate.html

Guff and Nate have already donated so I added their name to the widget since they can't be listed as contributors. $11 has been subtracted from the total of $200. Hopefully, even if we raise a portion of that, we can pay for another six months of hosting.

Defender of Doodthing available for any donators.  hocuspocus;



Thimelidoo

Since I know you like to be informed on this kind of stuff:

The widget doesn't work with Firefox. hocuspocus;

Khadafi

Quote from: EMYHT on February 11, 2009, 10:34:33 PM
Since I know you like to be informed on this kind of stuff:

The widget doesn't work with Firefox. hocuspocus;
WHAT DOES IT DO :(

Thimelidoo


Khadafi


Slim

The thought of paying actual money to an Internet forum makes me chuckle a bit.

Fido truly is a braver soul than I could ever be.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Thimelidoo

geez have a little patience silly raccoon hocuspocus;

This piece of shit computer has a hard time having two browsers open simultaneously.

Anyway, on Firefox it says "Click here to download the plugin", then it draws a blank as it doesn't know that kind of plugin.

On IE, it's a big blank window.

Khadafi

Quote from: Slim on February 11, 2009, 10:43:22 PM
The thought of paying actual money to an Internet forum makes me chuckle a bit.

Fido truly is a braver soul than I could ever be.
I know but the ads annoy people so they can do this if they're gonna be fucks and block it.  akudood;

StarPilot


Khadafi

Quote from: StarPilot on February 11, 2009, 10:57:42 PM
You're welcome JimV. baddood;
Thanks. :3
It needs to clear. Would you like DoD once that happens? giggle;

StarPilot

Quote from: Raekewn on February 11, 2009, 11:02:46 PM
Thanks. :3
It needs to clear. Would you like DoD once that happens? giggle;
No, not really. I don't want teeth around my name. n_u

Khadafi

Quote from: StarPilot on February 11, 2009, 11:04:10 PM
No, not really. I don't want teeth around my name. n_u
he's a squid and you defended his natural habitat  baddood;

StarPilot

Quote from: Raekewn on February 11, 2009, 11:04:55 PM
he's a squid and you defended his natural habitat  baddood;
Why do you think the  n_u was there? wariodood;

[spoiler]I know he's a squid I'm just messing with you. n_u [/spoiler]

Khadafi

Quote from: StarPilot on February 11, 2009, 11:07:36 PM
Why do you think the  n_u was there? wariodood;

[spoiler]I know he's a squid I'm just messing with you. n_u [/spoiler]
i wish we could have doodthing plushies to send to donators but that would be counter productive.  akudood;

Samus Aran

The ads aren't working out well enough anymore?

Go Up