September 28, 2024, 02:29:33 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lol ipods

Started by Hermione Granger, January 25, 2009, 08:11:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hotlikesauce.

I'm hopefully geting an iPod touch in the near future.

Lozal

I have a 4 GB 2G green Nano.

I've had it since January 2007.

[spoiler]powerofone;[/spoiler]
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Daddy

Quote from: Forest Hiro on January 25, 2009, 11:41:58 PM
Ily Sam <3
protip: when only 3 percent of the people on the forum with PMPs have a zune it kind of makes the "social features" kind of useless.

Hiro

Hey Jmv here's another protip: nobody gives a fuck about the social crap :3

Travis

i got a first gen nano for christmas like 06

i got a second gen touch this christmas its cook

Commander Fuckass

i have a second gen 4gb nano an a 2nd gen touch

I use the touch more since the nano is broked
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Lotos

January 26, 2009, 06:45:53 PM #23 Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 07:03:23 PM by Lotos
All three are broken?

Also, two iPod nanos, one froze twice and wouldn't be recognized by my computer.  The second one freezes every now and then, but is still standing.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

guff

i had a pocket pc that served as a music/video player from 2004 to 2007 screw you guys baddood;

then i got a nano and it was pretty cook
but then i got my macbook and the free touch with it and that was better akudood;

Phydeaux

I wasn't interested in music players (and thus, other people's music who I didn't already have a friendship or such with) until the 20GB 2nd Gen iPod I got in 2003.

I've been through two of those, 3 30GB 3rd gens, 2 4th Gen Photo editions and two iPod Touch 16GB.

I'm glad Apple is good at replacing these things when I use them in below zero weather (2nd gen), use them as scratch disks in Final Cut (3rd gens) or just leave them charging all the time (4th gens).

The only one that just up and quit working without me knowing exactly how it happened was my iPod Touch. I think it was my charger that fried the battery, though. Wouldn't take a charge anymore.

Daddy

Quote from: Phydeaux on January 27, 2009, 10:10:16 AMwhen I use them in below zero weather (2nd gen),
it gets that cold in TN?  madood; madood; madood;

Phydeaux

Quote from: JMV on January 27, 2009, 10:14:22 AM
it gets that cold in TN?  madood; madood; madood;
No, I owned these when I was in Wisconsin. I could look out my dorm window in spit into Lake Superior.

Though it is cold right now. But that's because the heat is out in the store.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Phydeaux on January 27, 2009, 10:18:48 AM
Though it is cold right now.
It's like 32Ã,°, pansy, and that's nowhere near cold because I just walked out to check the mail in shorts without even getting a chill. badass

I took the -20 degree weather and 2.5 feet of snow in Albany like a man, and I have yet to feel a "cold" day in this state.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up