July 06, 2024, 11:27:39 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

are magnetic earings gay

Started by The spy who loves you, January 03, 2009, 09:07:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

Quote from: ΝεάÏ,ολις on January 04, 2009, 01:41:24 PM
Magnetic earrings are cheap, for one.
And you'd probably get laughed at for the rest of your life if anyone notices.
And Cam doesn't have the right style for gauged ears, which are perfectly fine if they're not obnoxious.  baddood;
should i get a nipple piercing

Classic

I'm getting my ears pierced.  n_u

l a c e y

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Camtaro. on January 04, 2009, 01:42:15 PM
should i get a nipple piercing

Those hurt and bleed a lot.
Also I'd be phobic of it clinging to my clothing and then being ripped out when I'd go to take my shirt off. :'(
Same with belly button and hip piercings. X:
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

The spy who loves you

Quote from: l a c e y on January 04, 2009, 01:42:54 PM
ewww no dont do that..
i  was joking those things are gross

should i wear a wig and a dress to school tomorrow

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Camtaro. on January 04, 2009, 01:46:19 PM

Some boy did to homecoming.
And wore like, military boots as well.
...But his brother is yes;
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

l a c e y

Quote from: Camtaro. on January 04, 2009, 01:46:19 PM

yess.

me003

I have gauges.

And I wore a dress to school on picture day. My ID is the funniest shit ever.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Mettalik

Quote from: Methree on January 04, 2009, 02:39:34 PM
I have gauges.

And I wore a dress to school on picture day. My ID is the funniest shit ever.
Post good sir

me003

Quote from: Mettalik on January 04, 2009, 02:41:45 PM
Post good sir
Nah, I don't want to go through the trouble of scanning the ID. I don't have a camera either.

...but my mom does.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

YPrrrr

I think guys just look stupid with piercings... I don't really see the point in them

The spy who loves you

Quote from: YPR on January 04, 2009, 07:44:11 PM
I think guys just look stupid with piercings... I don't really see the point in them
you mean to tell me you never understood why you would want to stab yourself inthe ear as a fashion statement ?

well me either i just want them because everyone tells me to get em and i figured idk maybe ill like them akudood;

Det in F♯ Major

I'm really attracted to piercings, as long as it's not obnoxious. ;-;
TAKE HIPPO FOR EXAMPLE.  :3

Hippopo

Quote from: ΝεάÏ,ολις on January 04, 2009, 07:47:24 PM
I'm really attracted to piercings, as long as it's not obnoxious. ;-;
TAKE HIPPO FOR EXAMPLE.  :3
:3

I took mine out though...  *sigh*  I guess it was too "extreme" for some people. :(

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Hippo on January 04, 2009, 07:49:20 PM
:3

I took mine out though...  *sigh*  I guess it was too "extreme" for some people. :(

Did you have ears and lip or just ears?

Go Up