June 27, 2024, 06:57:02 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i'm going to die from lung cancer.

Started by l a c e y , January 02, 2009, 06:12:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Walter

No smoking for me. Although considering how often I am around marijuana I wouldn't be surprised if I tried it sometime in the future.

Sam

hehehe

lacey lacey lacey

all you need is to grow up. You're ridiculously immature. ridiculously.

And yet you go around shooting off your mouth at people like Tyler who haven't done anything to deserve it. And you think you're old enough to make decisions like smoking? Listen to me when I say whether you're doing it to be cool OR you're doing it because you have some kind of problem, you are doing the wrong thing. My best friends all smoke. They all started years ago. They all regret it. You will too.

It'd be best if you just stopped now while you still apparently think it's cool to do this shit.  If you keep smoking, by the time you realize how fucking stupid you were, it will be too late. You won't want to stop, but for a different reason.

And as for weed... it is a gateway drug. it's a gateway drug for those too stupid and immature to know when to stop. That would be you, my sweet.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

just1more

I think if I were to ever smoke tobacco, it would be through either a cigar or a pipe. Cigars are badass and pipes are just plain cool.

However, I still don't like the thought of smoking.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Sam on January 03, 2009, 09:24:20 AM
hehehe

lacey lacey lacey

all you need is to grow up. You're ridiculously immature. ridiculously.

And yet you go around shooting off your mouth at people like Tyler who haven't done anything to deserve it. And you think you're old enough to make decisions like smoking? Listen to me when I say whether you're doing it to be cool OR you're doing it because you have some kind of problem, you are doing the wrong thing. My best friends all smoke. They all started years ago. They all regret it. You will too.

It'd be best if you just stopped now while you still apparently think it's cool to do this shit.  If you keep smoking, by the time you realize how fucking stupid you were, it will be too late. You won't want to stop, but for a different reason.

And as for weed... it is a gateway drug. it's a gateway drug for those too stupid and immature to know when to stop. That would be you, my sweet.
this all sounds nice, but the problem is smokers always either say "i don't care" or "i can quit anytime but it's nothing to worry about now"

In other words, they're all idiots.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

l a c e y

yah well, i've been smoking sense i was like maybe 13.
i stopped in grade 9 then started back up this summer.
and now i don't do it as often.
but i have been more lately.
my boyfriend hates it and asked me to stop so i probably will.
happy?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: l a c e y on January 03, 2009, 12:02:11 PM
happy?
You're an idiot

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The spy who loves you

Quote from: l a c e y on January 02, 2009, 10:57:37 PM
yes i'm a champ at lighting lighters..

come on i'm not a fucking mentally retarded kid with autism in a wheel chair with no thumbs, i am capable of lighting a lighter.
i am the master of unlocking

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Travis's Best Friend on January 03, 2009, 01:32:29 AM
that's like me saying that all black people are gangster. That's not true
Yes it is.

I keep it real nigggggaaaaaa akudood;

ncba93ivyase

l a c e y

Sam

Quote from: l a c e y on January 03, 2009, 12:02:11 PM
happy?

Why in the world would you stop just because your boyfriend told you to? If he loves you he'll accept you for who you are, right? You shouldn't have to listen to him. Do what you want.

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

Quote from: Sam on January 03, 2009, 12:38:02 PM
Why in the world would you stop just because your boyfriend told you to? If he loves you he'll accept you for who you are, right? You shouldn't have to listen to him. Do what you want.

are you joking?

l a c e y

um well he obviously loves me enough to care about my health, even though i don't really.

ME##

Quote from: l a c e y on January 03, 2009, 12:25:50 PM
ypr isn't black..

my view of the world as i know it has just been crushed. :'(

Go Up