June 30, 2024, 05:59:29 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i'm going to die from lung cancer.

Started by l a c e y , January 02, 2009, 06:12:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

Quote from: Nyerp on January 03, 2009, 03:54:28 PM
ya cuz theirs not actual ppl on th internet!! :O

that's not what i'm saying..

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

l a c e y

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

l a c e y

Quote from: some_person on January 03, 2009, 04:14:21 PM
you smoke, I don't care. lung cancer, don't care.

well sorryy.
i was actually asking if anyone else smoked.

Walter

I honestly don't understand why anyone in their right mind would smoke cigarettes. I can understand going through a phase of experimentation with hallucinogenic drugs... but come on. Cigarettes do nothing but hurt you. Why the hell even smoke them. baddood;

l a c e y

musica.cards

Walter

Quote from: l a c e y on January 03, 2009, 04:17:59 PM
habit.
stress reliever.

Sorry, but those are really stupid reasons to continue smoking cigarettes. I would stop now before it gets even harder to quit. But hey, I'm just some dude on the internet. There couldn't possibly be any logic behind what I type.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, and everyone is being a bit harsh, but you should listen to them. Cigarettes are nasty. Save your money for weed if you really like to smoke. It can help break the habit and it relieves stress as well.

l a c e y

ok ok.
i'm going to stop cause my boyfriend.
but i'm not ever going to stop smoking weed.
no one can convince me to stop that.

Sam

Quote from: Lawlz on January 03, 2009, 03:59:14 PM
Do meth.

Sell your body for more.

Quote from: l a c e y on January 03, 2009, 03:53:21 PM
obviously i'm going to take my boyfriends opinion over a bunch of people off the internet.

now that sounds like a plan.  n_u

If that's all you got from my post then.. I don't know. You're stupid and you just missed out on all of sam's super smart wisdom.

Quote from: l a c e y on January 03, 2009, 04:22:59 PM
ok ok.
i'm going to stop cause my boyfriend.
but i'm not ever going to stop smoking weed.
no one can convince me to stop that.

There's a reason I told you not to stop for your boyfriend. When you two break up, who's going to be there to stop you then? You're going to restart either to try and find someone else, to give yourself a false sense of relief, or to spite your ex. If you're only stopping for your boyfriend, it's temporary. Hell, even if you stay with him it's more than likely temporary. You have to do what you want. I've dated smokers who have quit because I asked them to. Both of them smoke now. One of them started again only months after he quit while we were still together.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

l a c e y

okay well i'll stop for the betterment of myself.
if that made sense.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: l a c e y on January 03, 2009, 04:39:28 PM
okay well i'll stop for the betterment of myself.
if that made sense.

what the hell does "for" mean

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up