April 28, 2024, 02:57:02 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Legalize Cannabis?

Started by heltar, December 25, 2008, 10:00:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: Hippo on January 02, 2009, 04:14:52 PM
Well, that's good.

However, I think you have some warped views on the effects of marijuana.  It doesn't make you want to kill people.  O_0

But you might kill someone accidentally since you're not exactly 'thinking straight'. It annoys me also when I hear on the news that a drunk driver crashed into another person and the other person was killed. And it then annoys me more that they're thrown in jail.
number stations

heltar

Quote from: Hippo on January 02, 2009, 04:14:52 PM
Well, that's good.

However, I think you have some warped views on the effects of marijuana.  It doesn't make you want to kill people.  O_0

She clearly didn't even read the articles I linked to, lol,

alcohol is a "violent" drug
weed is not.

that's all there is to it.

Quote from: DecembeR on January 02, 2009, 05:19:35 PM
But you might kill someone accidentally since you're not exactly 'thinking straight'. It annoys me also when I hear on the news that a drunk driver crashed into another person and the other person was killed. And it then annoys me more that they're thrown in jail.

High driving is not at all like drunk driving. It's very easy to do.

j o e i n c

Quote from: DecembeR on January 02, 2009, 05:19:35 PM
might is a dumb word

heltar

Quote from: joeinc on January 06, 2009, 08:14:10 PM
might is a dumb word

I'm going to have to agree on this one. Like I said,

hey hey hey hey
smoke weed every day.

or did i say that
i dont remember

Socks

I'll let Mr. Carl Sagan make my point...

QuoteMr. X

By Carl Sagan

This account was written in 1969 for publication in Marihuana Reconsidered (1971). Sagan was in his mid-thirties at that time. He continued to use cannabis for the rest of his life.

Link

j o e i n c

l a c e y

i got high and went to church. :)

Lotos

I'd love to try it if it was legal, so I'd like it legalized so I know that my pot isn't laced with anything bad.

heltar

Quote from: Lotos on January 19, 2009, 09:10:10 AM
I'd love to try it if it was legal, so I'd like it legalized so I know that my pot isn't laced with anything bad.

It's called medical marijuana/cannabis club, and you can get shit from the medical marijuana clubs.

j o e i n c

January 19, 2009, 06:12:08 PM #85 Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 06:23:13 PM by joeinc
Quote from: Lotos on January 19, 2009, 09:10:10 AM
laced with what lol

btw does anyone think that this is hilarious, i mean it sounds awesome except for the last one.

Daddy

what idiot would roll a joint with colored paper?

heltar

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: l a c e y on January 20, 2009, 01:36:05 PM
whatever the ninja turtles do drugs too.
Kevin Eastman would like to have a word with you.  baddood;
:)

Go Up