April 27, 2024, 03:43:08 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Legalize Cannabis?

Started by heltar, December 25, 2008, 10:00:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ezloﺕ

:)

j o e i n c

j o e i n c

Veal

wow three of the most obnoxious people in existence talking about something that's really not that big of a deal

wow stephen baldwin is one of the strangest looking men to ever come out of a vagina

Daddy

Quote from: Veal on March 14, 2009, 12:01:56 PMtalking about something that's really not that big of a deal
You mean sending people to jail, spending billions of dollars doing so and creating propaganda, and causing the situation in Mexico to worsen by letting drug lords profit off of selling weed instead of keeping it domestic?

I'm sure it'd also have, at least a small, effect  on illegal immigration too since a lot of the issues in Mexico are caused by the war on drugs, and cutting down on the war would mean less violence and less powerful cartels there and since that's what causes some people to illegally come here then they wouldn't have as much of a reason.

see solve 2 problems and save, or increase, the U.S. revenue.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Kewn That Gose Fast on March 14, 2009, 12:24:15 PM
I'm sure it'd also have, at least a small, effect 

....What's with the unnecessary commas, dude? They completely distracted me from everything you were saying.   doodhuh;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 15, 2009, 08:03:03 AM
....What's with the unnecessary commas, dude? They completely distracted me from everything you were saying.   doodhuh;
the commas work, i just put the second one 2 words late.  akudood;

it should have said "I'm sure it'd also have, at least, a small effect"  but im too lazy to fix it

superclucky

Quote from: Kewn That Gose Fast on March 15, 2009, 08:09:45 AM
the commas work, i just put the second one 2 words late.  akudood;

it should have said "I'm sure it'd also have, at least, a small effect"  but im too lazy to fix it
I'm sure it'd also have--at least--a small effect
kewns are smelly

Daddy

Quote from: Nymphet on March 15, 2009, 03:45:44 PM
Nah, that is just odd.

Det in F♯ Major

lawl no, definitely not, babe
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

russell

Obviously it should be legalized. Nothing to do with health or wellness or how high people would get ââ,¬â€œÃ¢â,¬â€œ just that it's a massive market.

I was just reading today about how over 1/3 of the US population has admitted to having smoked marijuana, and 15 million have in the last month. This is more people than bought a new car last year, to give you the scope of the market that could be created.

Slim

This is how I would have done it. The dashes give it a more pronounced pause, putting emphasis on 'at least.'
baddood;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

superclucky

March 19, 2009, 01:50:02 AM #119 Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 01:55:20 AM by Nymphet
Quote from: Slim on March 19, 2009, 01:44:29 AM
This is how I would have done it. The dashes give it a more pronounced pause, putting emphasis on 'at least.'
baddood;
i thought i was the only crazy one  giggle;
kewns are smelly

Go Up