March 28, 2024, 11:51:31 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Legalize Cannabis?

Started by heltar, December 25, 2008, 10:00:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dullahan

Hey, I'm all up for legalization.

But the only thing is, the government will just scare people with advertisements saying "OMG DON'T SMOKE WEED but it's legal so we won't do anything about it". It's sad how politics go, really.

But then again, that's just my opinion. If it's legalized, I'll smoke up from time to time without giving a shit.

l a c e y

mike go back to the days you smoked up all the time lmfao.

Dullahan

Quote from: l a c e y on December 30, 2008, 07:50:02 PM
mike go back to the days you smoked up all the time lmfao.
I do. >.<

I hate the shitty type of weed that gets me paranoid though. baddood;

l a c e y

Quote from: Sponge on December 30, 2008, 07:59:13 PM
I do. >.<

oh yah that has happened to me before.
or like just shitty weed that barely gets you high.

heltar

Quote from: Sponge on December 30, 2008, 07:59:13 PM
I do. >.<

That has nothing to do with the type of weed, just your mindset and current situation -- if you feel unsafe or insecure, then you're going to have a "bad trip."

superclucky

Quote from: heltar on December 31, 2008, 12:41:50 AM
That has nothing to do with the type of weed, just your mindset and current situation -- if you feel unsafe or insecure, then you're going to have a "bad trip."
i thought that applied to hallucinogens ;_;
kewns are smelly

Lozal

I'm not necessarily for legalization, however, I feel as if people shouldn't be arrested for possession or anything to do with weed. Just a fine at most. It's their fault that they want to slowly kill their brains with it.

This would help lower our incarceration rate [which, as JMV said in another thread, is the highest in the world], and would free up the prisons for real criminals.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

j o e i n c

heltar

Quote from: Lawlz on December 31, 2008, 12:24:33 PM
i thought that applied to hallucinogens ;_;

Really for any drug, to be honest with you.

Houdini

Quote from: 36 on December 29, 2008, 05:25:02 PM
You're an idiot if you get arrested for possession  doodhuh;

That's irrelevant. Idiots or not, tons of people are getting thrown in jail for something that shouldn't even be a crime. Furthermore, your tax dollars are keeping them alive.

j o e i n c

Quote from: Houdini on December 31, 2008, 07:25:12 PM
That's irrelevant. Idiots or not, tons of people are getting thrown in jail for something that shouldn't even be a crime. Furthermore, your tax dollars are keeping them alive.
goodthing our tax money is being used to keep them alive it would be wrong to send people to jail for smoking and then not feeding them or anything

Houdini

Quote from: joeinc on December 31, 2008, 07:27:43 PM
goodthing our tax money is being used to keep them alive it would be wrong to send people to jail for smoking and then not feeding them or anything
Don't get smart with me, boy. My point is that if all those potheads weren't in jail, you would be taxed marginally less.

heltar

Quote from: Houdini on December 31, 2008, 07:33:54 PM
Don't get smart with me, boy. My point is that if all those potheads weren't in jail, you would be taxed marginally less.

The moral of the story is: Possession of marijuana shouldn't be a crime.

AND DON'T CALL ME BOY

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Houdini on December 31, 2008, 07:33:54 PM
instead we'd be paying their welfare

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hippopo

It should be legal.  Yessir.  :3

Go Up