October 06, 2024, 09:18:07 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ok after i get 360

Started by The spy who loves you, December 07, 2008, 12:12:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

i will have gta iv and banjo on xmas

afterwords im going to buy more games

i should have more than 30 at the end of the month so what should i get

gears of war i will buy

but i need stuff while i wait for re5

Samus Aran

i hear eternal sonata is pretty cook

Classic

Wrench

Assassins Creed kicks so much ass.

Geno

Halo 3 is fun for awhile

Fallout 3
Dead Rising

Too many to list and I don't feel like listing them all like I always do
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Wrenchninja on December 07, 2008, 12:14:31 PM
Assassins Creed kicks so much ass.
Not worth a buy at all.

Once you beat it, there's nothing to do at all.  :(
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The spy who loves you

soul calibur iv i will probably wait a while for since ive played it so many times now

look into tales of vesparia y/n

The spy who loves you

Geno

Quote from: Amsid on December 07, 2008, 12:15:39 PM
soul calibur iv i will probably wait a while for since ive played it so many times now

y

Samus Aran

Quote from: Amsid on December 07, 2008, 12:15:39 PM

y y y y

Geno

Also Bioshock, Viva Pinata 2, and both condemned games

The spy who loves you

Cookie

Halo 3
Thats the only game I still play out of all 16 of my games.

Geno

Quote from: The Cookie Monster on December 07, 2008, 12:35:22 PM
Halo 3
Thats the only game I still play out of all 16 of my games.
lol

That game got boring after a month

Cookie

Quote from: Geno on December 07, 2008, 01:01:41 PM
lol

That game got boring after a month

So I've heard.

I don't know though, it's kept me entertained fine.

Maybe I'm just a sucker for generic first person shooters.

Go Up