May 01, 2024, 06:15:24 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

The Orphanage - Why did everyone say it was so good. Average at most.

Laybrinth

Quote from: Sam on July 23, 2009, 07:51:05 PM
i saw harry potter for the third time today.  giggle;

AND I CAUGHT A CONTINUITY ERROR IN ONE SCENE.
God I hate you Sam

Veal

Do you understand cinematography at all Reaper?

Samus Aran

saw harry potter today

it's been a long time since i read the books so i don't really remember if olivander's captivity and rescue is in the sixth or seventh book

but either way it didn't really make sense that they showed him being captured and never went back to it at all

Commander Fuckass

His captivity is mentioned in like the middle of the 7th book.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Sam

Quote from: Ken on July 23, 2009, 09:27:41 PM
saw harry potter today

it's been a long time since i read the books so i don't really remember if olivander's captivity and rescue is in the sixth or seventh book

but either way it didn't really make sense that they showed him being captured and never went back to it at all

they never mentione him getting captured in the movie, they just said something like "oh no, everyone got their wands at olivander's"
Quote from: reefer on July 23, 2009, 08:23:35 PM

God I hate you Sam

yeah right, you love me creeper <3333
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sam on July 24, 2009, 12:01:49 AM
they never mentione him getting captured in the movie, they just said something like "oh no, everyone got their wands at olivander's"

...you watched it three times and you don't remember?

there was a very brief scene at the very beginning of the film where the death eaters burst into olivander's shop and kidnap him, and then you see them doing random shit like destroying a bridge

Sam

Quote from: Ken on July 24, 2009, 09:53:57 AM
...you watched it three times and you don't remember?

there was a very brief scene at the very beginning of the film where the death eaters burst into olivander's shop and kidnap him, and then you see them doing random shit like destroying a bridge

oh riiiiiiiiight

I actually only watched that scene once because it made me feel dizzy with all the flying through alleyways.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

l a c e y

I went and saw Harry Potter last night. It was pretty damn amazing. I hadn't read the books or anything so everything that happened was a complete surprise to me haha. I pretty much teared up when Dumbledoor died. That was really sad. AND I didn't like the ending. I hate those endings that just leave you hangin there. LIKE JESUS. But sense I'm a Harry Potter fan I'm def. gunna buy it. This has been the most intense movie yet I say. The last thing I'm gunna say is: Ron was hot. That black guy Ron's sister was makin out with was HOT. Thee end.

Pyrate

Did you know that Dumblydore was going to die, lacey?

LCK

I saw Harry Potter at 3 in the morning opening night at the Atlantis 15 theater with some friends and slept through most of it.

l a c e y

Travis

Commander Fuckass

Did you guys forget that its Lacey? She has never read a book. This is def. True

l a c e y

Quote from: Kefka on July 26, 2009, 05:05:00 AM
Did you guys forget that its Lacey? She has never read a book. This is def. True

I read books just not the Harry Potter ones. I own everyone of them. But I'd rather see the movies.

Commander Fuckass

Go Up