May 02, 2024, 05:05:11 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Veal

The one by Danny Boyle. Not the one with Ralph Fiennes.

Skylark

I was actually going to ask you which so I'm glad you already said so. The only reason I didn't was because upstairs the internet is slow... and I was up there
the book of right on

Sam

I read Coraline when I was younger and it gave me nightmares for weeks. Consequently, I don't want to see the movie. Ever.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Commander Fuckass

Wtf sam its an awesome movie, itll be a classic i gurantee that
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Classic

Quote from: Kefka on July 21, 2009, 11:48:43 PM
Wtf sam its an awesome movie, itll be a classic i gurantee that

It already is. ;)

l a c e y

Last night I watched Gran Torino. AMAZING MOVIE. I loved every second of it. The actors were all amazing and nothing was predictable either. I was upset that he died at the end though. I almost cried cause he left that poor doggy behind. But at least the Chinese boy got his car, and I guess he was gunna die anyways cause he was coughing up blood, which I think means cancer? Idk but it was also pretty disgusting how one of the Chinese cousins raped that girl. GROSS. Overall I would probably recommend for everyone to watch it.

Geno

Quote from: laylay on July 22, 2009, 07:46:57 PM
Last night I watched Gran Torino. AMAZING MOVIE. I loved every second of it. The actors were all amazing and nothing was predictable either. I was upset that he died at the end though. I almost cried cause he left that poor doggy behind. But at least the Chinese boy got his car, and I guess he was gunna die anyways cause he was coughing up blood, which I think means cancer? Idk but it was also pretty disgusting how one of the Chinese cousins raped that girl. GROSS. Overall I would probably recommend for everyone to watch it.
Lacey you should write movie reviews

also yes that was an amazing movie
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Veal

You're good. Very good. I would've even thought you were being serious if you hadn't said "and nothing was predictable either."

Nice try though.

Travis

Rofl omg

reeper

I just watched the sixth Harry Potter movie. I saw them all so far mostly because my girlfriend wanted me too. Everyone who read the books came out complaining.

Skylark

I saw The Stoning of Soraya M and I cried multiple times throughout which was a really odd thing because I hardly ever cry. It makes me want to help any Iranian woman but I don't know how.
the book of right on

Liquid

I saw Transformers 2 not long ago, it was really good, though it seemed as much more as a fan movie than a movie to appeal to general audiences. It would probably still be enjoyable to someone who has limited knowledge of Transformers, but chances are they wouldn't appreciate some moments as much as a hardcore Transformers fan would. 

That aside, I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the first movie, though those who are fans of the original series would probably understand the references and appreciate it a little more.  bassir;

Anger is a gift.

Daddy

Quote from: Liquid on July 23, 2009, 01:05:04 PM
I saw Transformers 2 not long ago, it was really good, though it seemed as much more as a fan movie than a movie to appeal to general audiences. It would probably still be enjoyable to someone who has limited knowledge of Transformers, but chances are they wouldn't appreciate some moments as much as a hardcore Transformers fan would. 

That aside, I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the first movie, though those who are fans of the original series would probably understand the references and appreciate it a little more.  bassir;
Are you trolling? madood;

Liquid

Anger is a gift.

Sam

i saw harry potter for the third time today.  giggle;

AND I CAUGHT A CONTINUITY ERROR IN ONE SCENE.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up