May 05, 2024, 10:00:07 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by The artist formally known, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Skylark

did you like it JMV?

that's one of my favorite movies  giggle;
the book of right on

Sam

I loooooove miyazaki. SO MUCH.

i'm gonna do a setsuki cosplay
and a haku
and chihiro
and umumumumumumumum I dunno who else.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

The artist formally known

Quote from: Skylark on May 27, 2009, 05:06:05 PM
did you like it JMV?

that's one of my favorite movies  giggle;
Christan Bale, so hot.

Daddy

Gangbangin Fo' Life Vol. 1: Bloods & Crips - Hahaha what a silly documentary my friend gave me. It's just some black guy videotaping other black people who are Bloods and thats pretty much it. It shows you how to make crack and some other ghetto as shit shit.

Tyson - Pretty cool documentary on Mike Tyson. He is more intelligent that I once thought. He cries at one point in it.

Kindergarten Cop - Who the hell did they want to watch this movie? It's like a kids movie at first with some adult humor then a gun fight scene with blood (quite a bit) and one guy dies and someone gets hit with a bat. Has some of the best Arnold quotes ever.

Nyerp

UP. SIMPLY AMAZING. A MUST-SEE. wariodood;

Wrench

Veal

Howl's Moving Castle was pretty good. Beautiful, but not much to it to be honest.

Commander Fuckass

WATCHING THESE MOVIES TONIGHT

WALL-E
TROPIC THUNDER
TEETH
VALKYRIE
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Skylark

May 30, 2009, 07:00:58 PM #581 Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 07:04:40 PM by Skylark
Quote from: Veal on May 30, 2009, 05:33:23 PM
Howl's Moving Castle was pretty good. Beautiful, but not much to it to be honest.

I disagree. I think that the ending of that film is one of the best I can think of. Turnip head (the prince) knows that Sophie and Howl are in love but he loves Sophie so much and isn't sad about it (or doesn't show it) because he will wait.

It's really nice and not the most terribly common thing (or portrayal)

I saw Drag Me to Hell today and I loved it but for a while though it was a parody. It was great. The score was fantastic.
the book of right on

Veal

Quote from: Skylark on May 30, 2009, 07:00:58 PM
I disagree. I think that the ending of that film is one of the best I can think of. Turnip head (the prince) knows that Sophie and Howl are in love but he loves Sophie so much and isn't sad about it (or doesn't show it) because he will wait.

It's really nice and not the most terribly common thing (or portrayal)

Uh yeah but there's really not much to the movie's plot as a whole in my opinion. I mean the witch casts the spell on that girl and then they're friends? And that one queen goes like ALL OUT on trying to capture the guy but then is like "okay nevermind I'm leaving you alone". And I just feel like not that much happened, as a whole. A lot did happen, but it just didn't feel fulfilling to me. Don't try to argue because it's just a matter of opinion at this point akudood;

Quote from: Skylark on May 30, 2009, 07:00:58 PM
I saw Drag Me to Hell today and I loved it but for a while though it was a parody. It was great. The score was fantastic.

It... sort of is. Sam Raimi did it, and he did the Evil Dead trilogy which are all a mixture of horror and comedy and are amazing. And also Spiderman, but that has nothing to do with these. Anyway, yeah I loved it too.

Hiro

I saw Up today, which I loved. Yesterday I watched Seven Pounds. Which I quite liked. It was well acted and the story was very good, but it got a bit over-dramatic at times.

Zach

wow, i didn't even realize up was out

i need to go see it. i am a loyal pixar fan.

Go Up