May 09, 2024, 12:22:31 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by The artist formally known, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Just finished watching Kill Bill Vol.2. thumbup;

The artist formally known

To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything - Three drag queens go on a road trip and have a grand old time. Wesley Snipes, Patrick Swayze, John Leguizamo are all in drag through the whole movie. It's pretty silly but I did enjoy it just because of the huge actors in drag is just silly.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Brooks on January 23, 2009, 01:52:22 AM
Isn't that the movie where that one guy decapitates someone, shoves a grenade in the head, and tosses it at a bunch of teenagers? baddood;
It is.

The movie is very very gory but I just have heard so much about it and it wasn't as gory as I had lead to believe.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Strawberry Fields Forever on January 26, 2009, 05:18:36 PM
blood diamond. fantastic movie. thumbup;
The movie has a shocker.
[spoiler]The black man doesn't die.  hocuspocus;[/spoiler]

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: JMV on January 26, 2009, 05:44:26 PM
The movie has a shocker.
[spoiler]The black man doesn't die.  hocuspocus;[/spoiler]

it was so sad when his kid pulled the gun on him ;-;
i was like gosh if something like that happened to me would i be a monster like that ;-;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Wrench

Watched Goldeneye again. Such a great movie.

Wrench

YPrrrr

Wrench

Quote from: YPR on January 29, 2009, 04:01:08 PM
Did you torrent it :O

Lauren's dad has a co-worker who has hookups. He borrowed it from him for a day.

Thyme

Wrench

Pyrate

Little Children. Jackie Earle Haley is very good at being creepy. :3

YPrrrr

Just saw Braveheart... it was pretty darn good, even if a little predictable

Tri4se

Donnie Darko. Again.

It gets me teary eyed.  n_u

Go Up