April 28, 2024, 09:30:57 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

I Am Sam. I watched it with ASNEH.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Paranoid Pancake on January 08, 2009, 11:49:10 PM
I Am Sam. I watched it with ASNEH.

did you cry?

watched Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspien, was pretty good. I was surprised that disney got away with decapitating a man and slitting necks/ankles

Pyrate

Thank You For Smoking. A very good, funny movie. Aaran Eckhart is sexy as hell, too.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Pyrate on January 09, 2009, 08:14:31 AM
Thank You For Smoking. A very good, funny movie. Aaran Eckhart is sexy as hell, too.

oh god, that movie is hilarious. The last comedy film I believe I have seen recently.

Samus Aran

Nyerp

Selkie

Gran Torino. God damn that was incredible.

Samus Aran

I watched Pulp Fiction last night and Kill Bill Vol. 1 tonight. Because they never get old to me.

just1more

Quote from: Selkie224 on January 10, 2009, 07:53:00 PM

Same here. Gran Torino on Friday night. Clint Eastwood is a god.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie224 on January 08, 2009, 03:58:52 PM
Big Fish

It was great. I really enjoyed it.
that movie always makes me feel depressed because it reminds me that life is so short and all that other crap :'(
Quote from: Selkie224 on January 10, 2009, 07:53:00 PM
and this

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Selkie

Quote from: Pancake Paranoia on January 11, 2009, 10:37:57 AM
that movie always makes me feel depressed because it reminds me that life is so short and all that other crap :'(and this

It made me depressed because I feel like I am missing out on stuff that would have become great stories to tell/remember as an old man   :(

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Paranoid Pancake on January 10, 2009, 07:54:18 PM
I watched Pulp Fiction last night and Kill Bill Vol. 1 tonight. Because they never get old to me.

why is that? I swear I could watch those films for ever and still be satisfied.

reeper

The Man with the Screaming Brain - Directed by Bruce Campbell. I love Army of Darkness as much as anyone but this movie was terrible. One of the worst movies ever. About a guy who has a brain transplant and wants to kill the girl who killed him in the first place. Steaming pile of crap, The Happening was better than this pile.

Selkie

Saw The Strangers.

The only really scary part in my opinion was towards the beginning when LIv Tyler was in the kitchen smoking and you see the guy walk in in the way back of the scene.

Also I kinda liked the ending. It actually made you think about the murderers and not the victims after the movie is over.

reeper

Quote from: Selkie224 on January 13, 2009, 03:34:34 PM
Saw The Strangers.

The only really scary part in my opinion was towards the beginning when LIv Tyler was in the kitchen smoking and you see the guy walk in in the way back of the scene.

Also I kinda liked the ending. It actually made you think about the murderers and not the victims after the movie is over.
The ending was fucking lame.

[spoiler]*slits throat*

ends[/spoiler]

So much suspense build up to that? Awful.

Go Up