October 05, 2024, 11:34:49 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Great article about Nintendo here

Started by Geno, November 24, 2008, 10:09:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

http://wii.ign.com/articles/933/933583p1.html

I thought this was a very good article and maybe it will help some of the fanboys realize that they're fucking retarded defending Nintendo.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

November 24, 2008, 10:21:29 PM #1 Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 01:35:12 PM by Kazmopolitan
And here's me, who just plays the games I enjoy and avoids wasting money on things I won't like, and doesn't bother whining about Nintendo or praising Microsoft or bashing people for their opinions.

I am truly a strange person.

strongbad

Long read, but not tl;dr. I enjoyed it.

Hermione Granger

They've lost me. I haven't bought a new Wii game in ages because nothing good has come out. Oh sure there's ToS but that doesn't look like it's worth 50 dollars. As for 360 they've had tons of new games coming out: GoW2, Left 4 Dead, Fable 2. 360 just has so much more to offer than the Wii. Nuff' said.

Classic

Nyerp

Lozal

Nintendo's on the way of losing me. >.<

I miss the NES-N64 days. :(
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Samus Aran

Quote from: lozalz on November 30, 2008, 05:38:10 PM
Nintendo's on the way of losing me. >.<

I miss the NES-N64 days. :(

I thought the Gamecube was pretty awesome, but whatever.

Geno

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 30, 2008, 06:07:38 PM
I thought the Gamecube was pretty awesome, but whatever.
It was but it was the beated by the PS2.

But it was loads better than that shitbox
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Quote from: Geno on November 30, 2008, 09:32:43 PM
But it was loads better than that shitbox

seriously

to this day i have no idea why people praise that piece of shit

Geno

Quote from: Nyerd on December 01, 2008, 04:02:34 AM
seriously

to this day i have no idea why people praise that piece of shit
Halo fanboys

Kalahari Inkantation

Geno

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on November 30, 2008, 09:32:43 PM
It was but it was the beated by the PS2.

Eh, I dunno, I thought they were pretty evenly matched, at least from the perspective of someone who's not a complete RPG maniac. They've both got shitloads of decent games.

Oh

I loved my gamecube, but the Wii is just utter shit.

Go Up