October 05, 2024, 09:25:25 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nintendo Zone test service

Started by Lotos, November 16, 2008, 03:07:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lotos

I was registerring my software at Nintendo's website when I saw this little article:

Nintendo Zone test service will be available at the Nintendo World store beginning November 14, 2008

Apparently, more Animal Crossing: Wild World items are available for download at the Nintendo Store, along with a Pikachu that knows Present for D/P.

Quote...game exclusive content and special playable content from more than 15 titles ââ,¬â€œ including fan favorites such as Kirby Super Starâ„¢ Ultra, Pokémonâ„¢ Ranger: Shadows of Almia and Animal Crossingâ„¢: Wild World.

...*Tag Mode is an in-game feature. To use this mode, you must have a Nintendo DS and a compatible game, such as:
- Pokémon Trozei!
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
- Magical Starsign
- Dragon Quest Monsters Joker

*Animal Crossing: Wild World...

I underlined Kirby:SSU because I wouldn't know how that would work out, and I guess if I have a chance to go to the Nintendo Store, maybe I won't download the ROM after all  n_u

strongbad

Somebody will probably dump the extra content that you get with Kirby SSU, so you won't be missing out.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Davie on November 16, 2008, 04:13:15 PM
Somebody will probably dump the extra content that you get with Kirby SSU, so you won't be missing out.

They should coincide those downloads so that they can be recieved through the Nintendo Channel. I doubt I will be flying to NYC for a few extra game features.
QuoteI underlined Kirby:SSU because I wouldn't know how that would work out, and I guess if I have a chance to go to the Nintendo Store, maybe I won't download the ROM after all 

It's a very fun game and worth the $35 I spent on it.

CruelPleasure

I want more AC:WW items! Even though I haven't played it in months.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Colonel Sanders on November 17, 2008, 10:33:12 AM
I want more AC:WW items! Even though I haven't played it in months.

I'm afraid to see how many weeds are in my town.

Lotos

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 21, 2008, 04:46:39 AM
I'm afraid to see how many weeds are in my town.

Aren't we all?  Speaking of which, I could never get that Golden Watering Can.  Remeber that Toys R Us event a year or two back?  I got four items, each was a 1-Up Mushroom, then it stopped giving me items gonk;

Go Up