October 06, 2024, 01:16:59 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Started by Lotos, November 15, 2008, 10:38:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

greg400

Quote from: Geno on November 18, 2008, 11:00:05 AM
It isn't. But my opinion is based on the fact that the quality of Nintendo's games have been drastically reduced.

Stop sucking Nintendo's dick lol
The quality of Nintendo's games has always been the same. You just remember them differently.

Not until you stop jacking off to Bill Gates olol

Geno

Quote from: greg400 on November 18, 2008, 11:18:44 AM
The quality of Nintendo's games has always been the same. You just remember them differently.

Not until you stop jacking off to Bill Gates olol
oh no. I still love games like Super Mario RPG and Zelda.

Nintendo just isn't focusing on making quality games anymore and are only catering to the casual gamer audience.
The only game that really had me feeling that old Nintendo quality vibe was Super Mario Galaxy.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Geno on November 18, 2008, 11:21:28 AM

Nintendo just isn't focusing on making quality games anymore and are only catering to the casual gamer audience.
The only game that really had me feeling that old Nintendo quality vibe was Super Mario Galaxy.  baddood;
I agree. It's all about money more then ever.

greg400

Quote from: Geno on November 18, 2008, 11:21:28 AM

The only game that really feeling that old Nintendo quality vibe was Super Mario Galaxy.  baddood;
The casual things they make are things like Wii Fit, Wii Music(Which sold like shit, hopefully that's a rude awakening), Wii Play etc.

The games that they still make that are great are the Mario, Metroid's, Zelda's, Smash Bros. etc. still retain the same level of polish the older games had.

All you have to do is look through the copious amount of minigame collections for the gems. baddood;

Placebo Headwound

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Srsly, make another thread if you wanna argue so fucking much. baddood;

greg400

Quote from: Thief888 on November 18, 2008, 11:29:33 AM
SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Srsly, make another thread if you wanna argue so fucking much. baddood;
I forgot this thread was even about Animal Crossing goonish

Commander Fuckass

Might get it for Christmas, I just got wild world friday  an love it  bassir;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: greg400 on November 18, 2008, 11:27:26 AM
The casual things they make are things like Wii Fit, Wii Music(Which sold like shit, hopefully that's a rude awakening), Wii Play etc.

The games that they still make that are great are the Mario, Metroid's, Zelda's, Smash Bros. etc. still retain the same level of polish the older games had.

All you have to do is look through the copious amount of minigame collections for the gems. baddood;
ok you're finally realizing that Nintendo has the worst games this generation. Way to go.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

greg400 vs. boyah
Showdown of the century

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Davie on November 18, 2008, 07:55:42 PM
greg400 vs. boyah
Showdown of the century

I can already see how this is going to end.

strongbad

Geno

Quote from: Davie on November 18, 2008, 08:11:57 PM
Yeah it's pretty obvious.
He's obviously a sad lonely man who only has a Yoshi plushie to fuck.
Let's not reduce his self esteem anymore guys.

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Geno on November 18, 2008, 08:14:27 PM
Come on it's been fun.

me003

God DAMN 7 pages and still no feedback on the game!
wariodood; wariodood; wariodood; wariodood; wariodood;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Classic

Quote from: Methree on November 18, 2008, 09:54:09 PM
God DAMN 7 pages and still no feedback on the game!
wariodood; wariodood; wariodood; wariodood; wariodood;

It's fun. :3

Oh, and you guys are such assholes.

Quote from: Geno on November 18, 2008, 08:14:27 PM

As if you'd get any, asshole. You can't even talk to a girl (unless it's on Boyah, cause you seem to be wanting in all the female member's pants.)

Go Up