June 16, 2024, 09:06:55 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Starcraft Discussion...?

Started by Terran SCV, November 08, 2008, 04:35:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Terran SCV

November 08, 2008, 04:35:00 AM Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 06:09:33 PM by juicebox360
Anyone?
Am I the only one lurking around in my Terran corner?
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

Daddy

I used to play Zerg and then switched to Protoss but haven't played in a year or two.

CruelPleasure

I haven't played in years. I might install it again sometime though.

strongbad

Used to be pretty good with Zerg, but I got hooked on use map settings, and that destroyed all my talent. Well, I kick ass at sunken defense now ;-;

Tomboh

anyone want to play with me

i like battlecraft as well as the normal game but i can only play 1v1 for some raisin or i lag

strongbad

Quote from: Tomboh on November 08, 2008, 12:57:39 PM
anyone want to play with me

i like battlecraft as well as the normal game but i can only play 1v1 for some raisin or i lag

BATTLE CRAFT IS SO AWESOME.
Wait you can only do 1v1? Is that only when you host, or period?

Terran SCV

So most of you don't play SC anymore, huh?
I play multiplayer using hamachi (I don't like bnet) (if you wanted to play me)
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

strongbad

I play it on occasion with my really good friends when we have absolutely nothing else to do, but I'm not an avid player anymore. I played wayyy more back in like 7th grade.

Tomboh

Quote from: Davie on November 08, 2008, 01:32:34 PM
BATTLE CRAFT IS SO AWESOME.
Wait you can only do 1v1? Is that only when you host, or period?
when i host most of the time people cant join because of latency shit so i have to have other people make the games.

lets play some BC sometime giggle;

strongbad

Yes lets.
Have you tried the FFA version? It's awesome as hell

Geno

I enjoy Warcraft 3 much much more but yeah I have Starcraft
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Tomboh

Quote from: Davie on November 09, 2008, 07:04:08 PM
Yes lets.
Have you tried the FFA version? It's awesome as hell
yes i have before my connection screwed up like i said

ok somehow contact me when im online. yu can try to PM me here but that might not work so try and use aim. my screenname is xotombohxo

yeah

strongbad

Mine is LittleGreenMan10
but I prefer msnm

geno you should play with us

Geno

Quote from: Davie on November 09, 2008, 09:43:57 PM
Mine is LittleGreenMan10
but I prefer msnm

geno you should play with us
I only have Warcraft 3 installed at the moment.  baddood; It is far superior

But when I find my damn CD keys ill install it again
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

WC3 is only better for custom maps. For melee/top vs bottom/playing normal, Starcraft is the bomb. But we're going to be playing custom maps so idk lol

Go Up