October 05, 2024, 11:35:33 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts discussion

Started by Geno, November 06, 2008, 02:27:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Staplerlock

>.< I dont like any new Rare games....I'm automatically not attracted to them

Geno

Quote from: Staplerlock on November 06, 2008, 03:27:49 PM
>.< I dont like any new Rare games....I'm automatically not attracted to them
BUT ITS BANJO FUCKING KAZOOIE
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

I only have time for AAA games. :|

lol jk reviews don't count

but i played the demo before i saw the review and the gameplay wasn't very smooth
there's too many other games I want so I probably won't get this.

strongbad

Quote from: UnagiPower on November 06, 2008, 03:59:04 PM
but i played the demo before i saw the review and the gameplay wasn't very smooth

my thoughts exactly

Geno

Quote from: UnagiPower on November 06, 2008, 03:59:04 PM
I only have time for AAA games. :|

lol jk reviews don't count

BUT ITS BANJO
FUCKING
KAZOOIE

Samus Aran

UnagiPower

Quote from: Geno on November 06, 2008, 04:20:30 PM
BUT ITS BANJO
FUCKING
KAZOOIE

lol i'd rather play the original as i've yet to play that.

Cookie

I was gonna get it, but I can't read the text on my TV. >_> I'm not playing a game I can't read the text on....

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Geno on November 06, 2008, 03:51:32 PM
BUT ITS BANJO FUCKING KAZOOIE
it looks kinda gay I don't like the whole vehicle aspect of it.

Geno

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 06, 2008, 04:21:01 PM
so was grunty's revenge, and that sucked
But this game is actually made from Rare

Quote from: UnagiPower on November 06, 2008, 04:26:50 PM
This would be the better choice thumbup;

Staplerlock

Quote from: UnagiPower on November 06, 2008, 04:26:50 PM

The original 360 rerelease on xbla got a 8/10

Geno

Quote from: Staplerlock on November 06, 2008, 08:51:02 PM
The original 360 rerelease on xbla got a 8/10
Only because it was the same game with hardly anything new.

Which is great for people who haven't experienced it yet

Staplerlock

Quote from: Geno on November 06, 2008, 08:52:30 PM
Only because it was the same game with hardly anything new.

Which is great for people who haven't experienced it yet

dont they have something where the original is cheaper if you buy nuts and bolts?

Geno

Quote from: Staplerlock on November 06, 2008, 08:58:21 PM
dont they have something where the original is cheaper if you buy nuts and bolts?
No.
If you reserve Nuts and Bolts you get it for free  :3

Go Up