October 05, 2024, 09:34:18 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHAT GAME DO YOU PREDICT WINNING GOTY?

Started by Geno, November 03, 2008, 08:05:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

GOTY?

Grand Theft Auto 4
7 (31.8%)
Metal Gear Solid 4
4 (18.2%)
Fallout 3
3 (13.6%)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
2 (9.1%)
Gears of War 2
2 (9.1%)
Fable 2
1 (4.5%)
Little Big Planet
3 (13.6%)
Resistance 2
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Go Down

Geno

I'm making it into a poll.
You may change your vote and may submit worthy titles for GOTY  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

GTA4
Atleast it will get GoTY from IGN. They gave it 10/10, they will give it GoTY.

Geno

Quote from: Davie on November 03, 2008, 08:23:31 PM
GTA4
Atleast it will get GoTY from IGN. They gave it 10/10, they will give it GoTY.
They also gave MGS4 a 10/10

and I doubt it. The GOTY is based on more than scores
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

I'll bet you 50000 luts that GTA4 will do better than MGS

Geno

Quote from: Davie on November 03, 2008, 08:31:15 PM
I'll bet you 50000 luts that GTA4 will do better than MGS
I'm holding you to that

strongbad

that counts platform specific awards as well

C.Mongler

Fallout 3. The last game I was so infatuated with like this was Half Life 2.

Geno

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on November 04, 2008, 07:10:35 AM
LOL people actually voted for Brawl.

yeah, I do not see that happening

I bet it's GTA IV 

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 04, 2008, 12:37:02 PM

I bet it's GTA IV 
GTA4 didn't live up to the hype for me.

I'd go for LittleBigPlanet

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 04, 2008, 12:37:02 PM

I bet it's GTA IV 
Uh no GTA IV was somewhat of a disapointment

I'm seriously thinking Fallout 3 will get alot of awards

ME##

I voted for Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots to win 'game of the year', but LittleBigPlanet will probably win 'most creative' or some shit like that.

UnagiPower

Little Big Planet isn't that good.

It's fun co-op but I doubt I could play that by myself.

Cookie

Most likely GTA4, There were actually no games that came out this year that I think deserved "game of the year". I disliked almost every title except for Fallout 3 which I still don't think is that amazing.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: UnagiPower on November 04, 2008, 04:07:20 PM
Little Big Planet isn't that good.

It's fun co-op but I doubt I could play that by myself.

I heard the single-player campaign was supposed to be really good

Go Up