October 05, 2024, 09:22:06 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

DSi Manual

Started by One Man Freak Show, November 01, 2008, 01:01:59 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

One Man Freak Show

I don't exactly know where to put this thread in, so if it's incorrectly placed, move it and forgive me. It's about the DSi manual, but it's not really about the system itself. So I thought I'd post it here.

So, as most of you are probably aware of, Nintendo puts some weird diagrams in its manuals on the do's and don't's of their systems in Japan. With the DSi out now in Japan, the manual's many pictures have been released on the internet. Here they are. My favorites:

Det in F♯ Major

wait whats the third one

don't brag about it with your friend in public and leave your other friend left out?
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Mary Warren on November 01, 2008, 06:41:41 AM
wait whats the third one

don't brag about it with your friend in public and leave your other friend left out?

Don't play it on a train, I suppose.

ME##

Quote from: Mary Warren on November 01, 2008, 06:41:41 AM
wait whats the third one

Wi-Fi singles supposedly have the ability to harm people with pace makers, i.e. why the guy is grabbing his chest.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: ME86 on November 01, 2008, 10:40:57 AM
Wi-Fi singles supposedly have the ability to harm people with pace makers, i.e. why the guy is grabbing his chest.

Um, no. There is a pacemaker one. A different one. He's shaking his fist in anger because the other passengers on the train are being loud with their DSi's. That is, unless his heart is on his right side for whatever reason.

ME##

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on November 01, 2008, 10:42:28 AM
Um, no. There is a pacemaker one. A different one. He's shaking his fist in anger because the other passengers on the train are being loud with their DSi's. That is, unless his heart is on his right side for whatever reason.

japanese people don't have hearts |: and i guess so, but in my opinion there should be a better way of representing sound goonish

Blaze-Senpai

I find the paperclip plug one rather odd. How often do you carry paperclips in a shirt pocket that happen to fall out as you're plugging in something?

Go Up