October 05, 2024, 11:27:15 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

games you have always wanted to play or own...

Started by The spy who loves you, October 19, 2008, 09:39:33 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on October 19, 2008, 12:30:28 PM
I don't have an N64.

...or a gamecube or a wii. goonish I should have mentioned I wanted to own it with a console that can play it. I'm not sure I'd want to play it on the N64 anyway.
[spoiler]
jesus christ worst controller for a mainstream console ever
except maybe the xbox fat i never tried it[/spoiler]
An N64 is only $20. meaty cocks
comes with the expansion pact too

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I wanted a copy of SMRPG when I was little because everytime I rented it from the library it my file was erased  >.<

The artist formally known

Quote from: TECTRON on October 19, 2008, 12:47:59 PM
An N64 is only $20. meaty cocks
comes with the expansion pact too
Where? Mine is broken.

I wanted to play the original Paper Mario but my N64 doesn't work and I don't want to get it for the Wii VC.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: reefer on October 19, 2008, 02:00:13 PM
Where? Mine is broken.

I wanted to play the original Paper Mario but my N64 doesn't work and I don't want to get it for the Wii VC.
My friend purchased one from GameStop for $20, with the expansion pack, a controller, all the cords, etc. Used stuff is the only thing they're good for. baddood;

Quote from: TECTRON on October 19, 2008, 02:02:54 PM
My friend purchased one from GameStop for $20, with the expansion pack, a controller, all the cords, etc. Used stuff is the only thing they're good for. baddood;
I doubt I could find one at gamestop anymore. I haven't been looking hard. My friends probably have one that they don't use, I'll just try and get one from a friend.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: reefer on October 19, 2008, 02:06:22 PM
I doubt I could find one at gamestop anymore. I haven't been looking hard. My friends probably have one that they don't use, I'll just try and get one from a friend.
My GameStop still has some SNES controllers. I'm sure that if you look around you can find one pretty easily. befuddlement

Claquesous

Valkyrie Profile. I would buy it, but it costs $80-100 on Amazon or wherever. I downloaded a rom of it once, but I barely played any of it because it just doesn't feel right playing with a keyboard. I can never finish a rom because of that reason.

Also Earthbound.

NOA_Haunted

ME##

NOA_Haunted

Samus Aran

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Quote from: TECTRINKET on October 19, 2008, 02:10:17 PM
My GameStop still has some SNES controllers. I'm sure that if you look around you can find one pretty easily. befuddlement
Your gamestop is unique. I've been to about 10 in the last year and rarely do they even have PS1 games. And if they do, they're all madden games.

Never seen SNES or N64 stuff in the last year.

Hiro

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: reefer on October 25, 2008, 12:51:10 PM
Your gamestop is unique. I've been to about 10 in the last year and rarely do they even have PS1 games. And if they do, they're all madden games.

Never seen SNES or N64 stuff in the last year.
My KMart still sells PS1 games. goonish
walmart too

Go Up