September 27, 2024, 08:25:30 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Should Clucky actually discuss things with JMV?

Started by Boyager, October 12, 2008, 09:23:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Should Clucky discuss issues with JMV instead of avoiding them, regardless of whether they are bad or good? As well as stop being afraid of having feelings, trust, etc.

Yes
27 (96.4%)
No
1 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Go Down

Boyager

Apparently Clucky is listening to some unnamed individual for advice concerning JMV. They don't want her to act like she likes him, or play around with him.  They make false assumptions about his "needs" and such. For example, they claim that he is "dependent on her" because he is lonely and just wants love, when it's not the case.  The pseudo-psychoanalysis doesn't realize that it would just be easier to find someone closer if that is what JMV wanted.

I guess Clucky is discussing things more with this person than she is with JMV.  I think she should discuss things with JMV and ignore what this person says since their advice isn't really what either really wants, as far as I know.  I don't things should work like that, and JMV should be the one she talks to about her feelings and "relationship" with him.  Not a third party who isn't experiencing the same feelings of both parties.

Do you agree that Clucky should ignore this person's "advice" and discuss it with JMV, open up to the option that maybe he can be trusted, and not avoiding things?  She thinks JMV should care that you guys care about him; let's see if she'll hold up to the same standard to the opinion on this poll.  If she expects JMV to accept what you guys say, she should do the same, no?

If you think it would be easier and better for those two to discuss things, try to trust one another, and not avoid possibly "getting hurt" just because that's possible,  then vote yes.

If you don't think talking about it, and trying to work out issues, and trusting each other vote no.

Feynman

Boyager

Yes, I do agree that Clucky should ignore the other person and talk to JMV directly. Obviously the advice the other person is giving Clucky is only making things worse, making their relationship more strenuous than it should be when a relationship should be something that the people involved can enjoy. From the looks of it, you two aren't enjoying your relationship as much as you should be, probably because of this third person.
clucky talk to him ;___;

Boyager

Boyager

I think it's complete bullshit that Clucky's talking to anyone, honestly, and I find it more likely that she's just searching for someone to pin the blame on while she continues to tug at JMV's heartstrings.

She doesn't like him romantically, doesn't care about him at all, and doesn't give a shit if he ever felt anything for her. That's the way it is and she should just set that straight with JMV for one.

Daddy

Here's an interesting point too.

If this person thinks they are so right, why not just tell me who they are instead of manipulating her?

Boyager

Quote from: Khadafi on October 12, 2008, 09:54:41 PM
Here's an interesting point too.

If this person thinks they are so right, why not just tell me who they are instead of manipulating her?

all the more reason to believe this unnamed person doesn't even exist

Boyager

Life is too short and painful to play games with peoples lives and affections.   :(  Start talking to each other and trust the other one.

The spy who loves you

Boyager

Clucky just needs to stop being a complicated bitch and realize that there are possibilities. Why not at least try.

Daddy

It seems that person she blamed never told her not to talk to me and agrees she should discuss it with me.

This leaves her alone in thinking she should avoid everything.

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 13, 2008, 04:15:09 PM
I think she should discuss things with him. befuddlement

She really should, instead of forcing him to worry all the time. :(

Boyager

Yes, but Boyah would not be the appropriate forum. You can talk about "yr problems XD XD XD XD" on AIM.

Go Up