September 20, 2024, 03:59:38 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Rock Band: AC/DC or Guitar Hero: Metallica

Started by Geno, October 05, 2008, 10:40:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Which one

AC/DC
3 (50%)
Metallica
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Samus Aran

Well Metallica is a lot more kickass than AC/DC, but it's mostly just Metallica's new album that's in GHWT, so that's disappointing.

I still don't want either game very much though.

Samus Aran

wait, i took this thread the wrong way

i thought you were announcing that AC/DC is going to be added to the new rock band or something

but no seirously i wouldn't want either of those games although metallica would be cooler

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: ThunderKaz on October 05, 2008, 11:06:27 PM
wait, i took this thread the wrong way

i thought you were announcing that AC/DC is going to be added to the new rock band or something

but no seirously i wouldn't want either of those games although metallica would be cooler
They're releasing a whole disc full of live tracks for Rock Band. doodthing;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thief888 on October 06, 2008, 12:12:45 AM
They're releasing a whole disc full of live tracks for Rock Band. doodthing;

still don't want the game

Placebo Headwound

Dullahan

I guess AC/DC. Mainly because it's Rock Band.

l a c e y

rock band rulesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
it rocks my dick off.
caterpie;

YPrrrr

Metallica would not interest me at all, and I'm too cheap to spend cash on AC/DC

LCK

If I had to choose one, it'd be Metallica, although I'm not quite their biggest fan.

I absolutely cannot stand AC/DC myface;

UnagiPower

Wrench

Geno

Fuck you guys both Metallica and AC/DC are amazing  >.<
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up