September 29, 2024, 04:25:46 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Should I be flattered or frightened?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, October 04, 2008, 09:33:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

gimpdood;

Flattered
3 (75%)
Frightened
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

So I went to KMart to get some hair dye for my Halloween costume, and there were two other fair females in the aisle with me. I walked into it as they were walking out. I could hear them talking as they left, but I wasn't exactly listening so I didn't know what they were saying.
Anyway, a few seconds later they came back into the aisle and headed towards me looking and speaking in an excited way, and one of them says "Hi, sorry, can you do me a favor? We're doing a survey. Could you tell us your phone number and first name?"
So I gave them a number, but it wasn't real (I wanted to give them the real one because they were so cute but I was being cautious ;_;). Then she asked for a picture with me, and the other girl took a picture of me and the first girl standing next to each other. They then apologized for the trouble. I reassured them that it was no trouble at all, and they thanked me and left.

It all happened pretty fast so I didn't really have time to think. I'm pretty sure that I was standing there grinning like an idiot the whole time. Nothing like that's ever happened before, plus there's the fact that both of them were pretty cute and all over me. badass

Anyway, should I be flattered or frightened? What do you think they'll do with my info? befuddlement

LCK

shit man you should've provided your real number

wawi

They're going to call you, I suppose.

I thought you gave them your real number.

Hiro

You should feel bad for not giving them your real number. baddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

FAMY2

They were using you to make one of their boyfriends jealous.

Gin

the shortest route to the sea

Seriously, there was no harm in giving them your number. Even if it's just girls screwing around, it's a missed opportunity. I mean, you were right to be suspicious, but goddammit it was the wrong decision.

Sorry to make you feel bad

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Pyrate

They were succubi. You did the right thing. baddood;

LCK

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Akiba on October 04, 2008, 09:34:56 PM
They're going to call you, I suppose.

I thought you gave them your real number.
i should have myface;

Kalahari Inkantation

Almighty Wyld Wrath

You should have given them your real number but lied about to your name.
Boring Children Can Be Helped.

By Someone Else.

Pyrate

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up