September 30, 2024, 04:39:46 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

can a penis be 3 fingers thick

Started by superclucky, October 04, 2008, 10:51:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

I just find it creepy that it can be that big ;_;

yes
10 (66.7%)
no
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Go Down

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Daddy

how thick are the figners. meaty cocks

lol meaty cocks meaty cocks

Walter

Mine isn't, that's kinda disgusting.  baddood;

guff

Staplerlock

i dunno, but what i do know is that if a boner is more than a foot long you die from loss of blood.

Samus Aran

Daddy

It's no wonder that with all of the confusing messages out there, you've got questions about what really matters in the end. To answer your first question, according to the Kinsey Instituteââ,¬â,,¢s data published back in the late 1940s, the average penis length is 5.5 - 6 inches and the average penis width (circumference) is 4 - 5 inches. After cracking open a geometry book, calculations show that to be a diameter (distance across) of about 1.25 - 1.6 inches, a width about equivalent to an empty roll of scotch tape.
:|

Nyerp

Quote from: Staplerlock on October 04, 2008, 11:06:35 AM
i dunno, but what i do know is that if a boner is more than a foot long you die from loss of blood.

how are you losing blood

The spy who loves you

Nyerp

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Nyerp on October 04, 2008, 11:19:33 AM
tell your friend that
only if you promise to tell your friend that

oh wait

Nyerp

Quote from: Cam on October 04, 2008, 11:21:21 AM
only if you promise to tell your friend that

oh wait

i don't have any friends on purpose

The artist formally known

Quote from: Khadafi on October 04, 2008, 11:12:35 AM
It's no wonder that with all of the confusing messages out there, you've got questions about what really matters in the end. To answer your first question, according to the Kinsey Instituteââ,¬â,,¢s data published back in the late 1940s, the average penis length is 5.5 - 6 inches and the average penis width (circumference) is 4 - 5 inches. After cracking open a geometry book, calculations show that to be a diameter (distance across) of about 1.25 - 1.6 inches, a width about equivalent to an empty roll of scotch tape.
:|

aww cool my dick is thick

Selkie

Quote from: Nyerp on October 04, 2008, 11:15:45 AM
how are you losing blood

You're not really losing it, but it's being transferred from important body parts, (i.e. brain) to go to the penis.

Houdini

Quote from: Selkie224 on October 04, 2008, 01:22:18 PM
You're not really losing it, but it's being transferred from important body parts, (i.e. brain) to go to the penis.
That's complete BS. Your body just creates more blood to compensate for your penis's considerable girth.

Go Up