September 30, 2024, 02:30:29 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BOYA HEPL

Started by Daphnia, October 04, 2008, 01:17:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daphnia

I can't find my little plastic pig. >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.<

It's little and plastic help me find it.

Or discuss chairs. I don't like sitting up straight (say for dinner) in a chair with a pad. It must be smooth and allow me to scoot my bum back and forth. Though in a recliner, friction is mandatory, as I can't relax if I'm sliding onto the floor, nahmean boya?

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Daphnia

Geno

why is your name soup
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

i enjoy my desk chair

Nyerp

Staplerlock

Ezloﺕ

:)

Staplerlock

Quote from: Ezlo on October 04, 2008, 08:33:10 AM
but thats not plastic

im positive the outside is, thus, its a plastic pig. Nay, THE plastic pig

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Staplerlock on October 04, 2008, 10:31:59 AM
im positive the outside is, thus, its a plastic pig. Nay, THE plastic pig
I'm pretty sure it isn't, thus, it isn't a plastic pig.
:)

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daphnia

Quote from: Nyerp on October 04, 2008, 07:24:42 AM

Quote from: Staplerlock on October 04, 2008, 08:10:41 AM

I actually have both of those. But here's photographic documentation of my lost piggie. ;_;

Staplerlock

Quote from: Daphnia on October 04, 2008, 03:14:27 PM
I actually have both of those. But here's photographic documentation of my lost piggie. ;_;

Do you collect toy pigs as a hobby or something?

Skylark

your plastic pig is cute i hope you find it
the book of right on

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Go Up