September 29, 2024, 12:29:11 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

today i was in calculus early for the first time ever

Started by Daddy, October 03, 2008, 09:26:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

At my school, they give you in-school suspension if you're late to a class three times.  I'm not sure what that's like since I'm rarely late and when I am late the teachers never bother to record it.

ME##

Quote from: Houdini on October 04, 2008, 02:39:29 PM
At my school, they give you in-school suspension if you're late to a class three times.  I'm not sure what that's like since I'm rarely late and when I am late the teachers never bother to record it.

We get out of school suspension after your fifth tardy if I remember correctly.

Houdini

Quote from: ME86 on October 04, 2008, 02:43:24 PM
We get out of school suspension after your fifth tardy if I remember correctly.
I don't think my school ever gives you out of school suspension for tardies. They might make you go to Saturday school though.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Khadafi on October 04, 2008, 02:34:59 PM
What the fuck?

The only way to get expelled when I went to high school was bringing a weapon or assaulting a staff member.
actually i remembered incorrectly
If you skip one class three times, you're kicked out of that one class, not expelled. They made the announcement a few weeks ago and I couldn't believe it. It was probably just to scare us into not cutting class, because it isn't enforced at all. They'll send you to Late Hall but chances are you won't get kicked out of that class permanently. befuddlement
However, if you do get kicked out of three classes for lateness/cutting, then you're expelled completely, but you can still take night/summer school. Just empty threats, I think. befuddlement

UnagiPower

im alwasy late to 1st period class

even though i live 10 minutes away from school

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Nyerp on October 03, 2008, 09:33:36 PM
only in first period and not that often

tardiness gets you saturday school and suspension :D

Yeah same here, or you get a detention.

They give you a day's suspension for not tucking in your shirt.

Det in F♯ Major

never, because we get "swept" if we're late and are forced to go to an isolation room the rest of the period and get a lunch detention; and if you skip your lunch detention you get suspended; and on your fifth sweep you get your parking pass revoked. cool school, eh? n_u
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Paul

I'm usually early, but on occasions I'm late to World History. But that's only because I have gym the former period.

Go Up