June 25, 2024, 07:15:30 PM

1,531,273 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Rock Band: AC/DC or Guitar Hero: Metallica

Started by Geno, October 05, 2008, 10:40:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Which one

AC/DC
3 (50%)
Metallica
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on October 07, 2008, 11:24:44 AM
Fuck you guys both Metallica and AC/DC are amazing  >.<
AC/DC? el oh el

Metallica? Well old-school Metallica is definitely awesome. baddood;

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on October 07, 2008, 11:38:52 AM
AC/DC? el oh el

Apparently most of the tracks on Metallica edition are old skool.

And fuck you AC/DC is awesome
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Dullahan

Quote from: Thief888 on October 07, 2008, 11:38:52 AM
AC/DC? el oh el

I think the same goes for AC/DC. Especially when they had Bon as their lead singer.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Salad on October 07, 2008, 02:02:56 PM
I think the same goes for AC/DC. Especially when they had Bon as their lead singer.

AC/DC wasn't all that different when they had Bon. They were better only by a slim margin, and they were still just as relentlessly repetitive. They're a decent, straightforward, hard rock band, but not much else. Simplicity is fine, but they take it to a whole new level with wholly forgettable tunes that all sound exactly the same (though there are of course exceptions to their songs sounding the same).

That being said, I like AC/DC, but I can only take them in small doses.

YPrrrr

Are there any bands that would be a really good choice to have an entire game devoted to them?

Wrench

Quote from: Flying Circus on October 07, 2008, 02:37:05 PM
Are there any bands that would be a really good choice to have an entire game devoted to them?

Green Day spam;
[spoiler]I'm not serious at all so shut the fuck up. Billie Joe has some sweet solos though[/spoiler]

But seriously, no. They need to spread out everything

Placebo Headwound

No.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: steal on October 07, 2008, 10:35:03 PM
yes, metallica

No, seriously.

Is no one else here as fanatic about Metallica's first four albums as me? Because I'd gladly drop down 50 bucks to play those songs on guitar hero. and the new album would be pretty fun too.
But most of them would be fucking hard. ;_;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Talking Heads

Geno

Quote from: Wrench on October 07, 2008, 05:30:07 PM
Green Day spam;
[spoiler]I'm not serious at all so shut the fuck up. Billie Joe has some sweet solos though[/spoiler]

But seriously, no. They need to spread out everything
I don't know why there isn't a single Green Day song on Guitar Hero or Rock Band  :(
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

October 08, 2008, 07:29:09 PM #25 Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 07:32:56 PM by Wrench
Quote from: Geno on October 08, 2008, 10:05:45 AM
I don't know why there isn't a single Green Day song on Guitar Hero or Rock Band  :(

If they want solos, they need to check out 1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours. That album is full of them. Here's a few examples of songs:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhy3zLE4pV4[/youtube]
Solo starts at 1:40
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqzYyS50UEI[/youtube]
Solo starts at 1:57

C.Mongler

The Replacements

Customrobo13

I like Rock Band better than Guitar Hero. However, I like Metallica more than AC/DC.
I don't think I'm going to pick up Rock Band AC/DC, I don't know about GH: Metallica though. I might get it.

Go Up