September 29, 2024, 12:26:28 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Halo 3 expansion

Started by Geno, September 25, 2008, 10:30:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

discuss the Halo 3 expansion that was announced here
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Wait, the new achievements?

Hiro

No, there's a whole new campaign being added

Geno

Quote from: (Hiro3) on September 26, 2008, 07:40:18 AM
No, there's a whole new campaign being added
plus achievements like they did with Gears of War
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Tomboh

so now its HALO 2:WITH FORGE AND TWO CAMPAIGNS

strongbad

Quote from: Tomboh on September 26, 2008, 07:07:02 PM
so now its HALO 2:WITH FORGE AND TWO CAMPAIGNS

I wish Beaver Creek was back...

Geno

Placebo Headwound

Halo is generic and boring. befuddlement

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on September 26, 2008, 08:52:32 PM
Halo is generic and boring. befuddlement
BUT YOU SHOOT ALIENS

Yeah it really didn't deserve an expansion. All it has going for is that its the top selling Xbox 360 game.

strongbad

Placebo Headwound

strongbad

Quote from: Thief888 on September 27, 2008, 11:09:39 AM
Bring it on. baddood;

Sure, it hasn't really brought anything new to the genre of first person shooters, but it has some close to perfecting it.
Bungee has done an amazing job with updates, tournaments, and new things to keep Halo 3 interesting. On top of that, you have Foundry and Forge, which is infinite entertainment if you're bored with some friends, and the online is probably the best that a console has ever seen. The rankings keep you motivated to keep playing, and with all the different playlists and things, it's hard to get bored, especially when you are playing with a friend either locally on the same xbox or over XBL.

Also, the core gameplay and weapons are perfect, and the game is very well balanced. Sure, you could argue that it's a pain in the ass when people just go for the power weapons, but you could easily take out some faggot using rockets with a BR if you know how to avoid the constant rockets.

That's my 2 cents. Bring it on niggers.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Davie on September 27, 2008, 01:14:00 PM
Sure, it hasn't really brought anything new to the genre of first person shooters, but it has some close to perfecting it.
Bungee has done an amazing job with updates, tournaments, and new things to keep Halo 3 interesting. On top of that, you have Foundry and Forge, which is infinite entertainment if you're bored with some friends, and the online is probably the best that a console has ever seen. The rankings keep you motivated to keep playing, and with all the different playlists and things, it's hard to get bored, especially when you are playing with a friend either locally on the same xbox or over XBL.

Also, the core gameplay and weapons are perfect, and the game is very well balanced. Sure, you could argue that it's a pain in the ass when people just go for the power weapons, but you could easily take out some faggot using rockets with a BR if you know how to avoid the constant rockets.

That's my 2 cents. Bring it on niggers.

it's almost slower than a tactical shooter

shit sucks

strongbad

What the fuck.
I thought it was pretty fast paced. I guess not that fast compared to UT or anything, but still fast none the less.

Go Up