September 29, 2024, 04:20:55 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Question about Too Human

Started by NOA_Haunted, September 21, 2008, 06:32:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

Does it have an online multiplayer feature? or any xbox live feature?

Nate

"Online and multiplayer

Too Human will allow two players to connect over Xbox Live for cooperative play.[4] This includes a drop in/out system so people can join no matter where they are up to in the game. It is expected that co-op players will be able to take advantage of class combinations to defeat difficult enemies and gather rare items. The player can use the same character in both the solo and co-op mode, so experience points, skill points, weapons, and armor acquired in the solo game can used in co-op, and vice versa. The media releases of gameplay footage have shown an increasing emphasis on teamwork and cooperative gameplay."

Geno

It has only two player online co-op.

The game honestly is mediocre at best. I wouldn't reccomend anything more than a rent.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Geano on September 21, 2008, 01:25:32 PM
It has only two player online co-op.

The game honestly is mediocre at best. I wouldn't reccomend anything more than a rent.
Thats what i was planning on doing.

UnagiPower

Geno

Go Up