October 05, 2024, 11:27:28 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I finally got Ico

Started by Hiro, August 03, 2008, 10:50:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

August 03, 2008, 10:50:04 PM Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 10:53:23 PM by Hiro
I haven't been avle to find it for the longest time, but I stopped by GameStop today while waiting for my sisters to finish shopping, and I finally found it. The case has shit all over it but whatever, I found it at last.
When I was at the register, the guy says "Oh damn I was trying to remember what this game was called, and I wanted it really badly! Now you remind me what it was, and you're buying it!" I was like "lol".

Anyways, I played it for about a half hour, that game is the shit.
I love beating the hell out of those shadow dudes with a stick.
The story is a lot more prominent than Shadow of the Colossus too. It's a cool story, the girl is neat and I like the whole language barrier thing. And I swear, the lighting in that game is the most realistic lighting I've ever seen.
It's definitely my type of game. A little combat, some sweet puzzles, great art direction, etc.

Nyerp

yeah the shadow guys aren't fun

also in the ntsc version lots of extras were cut out

yeah

Daphnia

Aw.. Your sig makes me all misty eyed and nostalgic.

I must play this again.

C.Mongler

I stopped playing for a month, got lost, and ended up walking back to the beginning of the game.

awesome

Hiro

Quote from: C. Mongler on August 04, 2008, 08:41:39 PM
I stopped playing for a month, got lost, and ended up walking back to the beginning of the game.

awesome
oh god lol
I hear it's a short game

Nyerp

Quote from: Hiro on August 04, 2008, 08:43:06 PM
oh god lol
I hear it's a short game

VERY short

but very awesome

C.Mongler

seriously though, dont ever take more than a 2 day break from this game until you beat it because it took me like 30 minutes to get there and i was so pissed lol

Go Up