September 28, 2024, 09:20:16 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

When did MySpace add this?

Started by Daddy, July 27, 2008, 03:09:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

How long have they had an Amber Alert notice thing?

ME##

I did a Google search and it appears to have happened around 22 May 2008.

mariofreak

for months now. the bay area constantly has them. over the last four or five months we've probably had one going about a fourth of the time.

Kingmush

I haven't noticed... Maybe I haven't had one in my area?

Knig

Placebo Headwound

Knig

Quote from: Thief888 on July 27, 2008, 03:24:51 PM
What's an Amber alert?

An alarm that goes out in the vicinity of a confirmed child abduction. The victim has to be 17 years of age or younger.

ME##

Quote from: Thief888 on July 27, 2008, 03:24:51 PM
What's an Amber alert?

It's a system that supposed to make it easier to find kids that have been abducted and are in danger of being murdered/harmed I think. But I can't remember the last time there was one here.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: ME86 on July 27, 2008, 03:28:55 PM
It's a system that supposed to make it easier to find kids that have been abducted and are in danger of being murdered/harmed I think. But I can't remember the last time there was one here.
So it basically means there's a child rapist on the loose? baddood;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: Geno on July 27, 2008, 03:58:24 PM
yes
No, it means a child is missing.

In the case of the one I was notified of, it seems like her father kidnapped her.

hotlikesauce.

HAY NEW MYSPACE PIC COMMENT PLZ

Classic

Wrench

HALP FIND MY KIDS

I've never seen that before.

Go Up