October 05, 2024, 11:34:07 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Soul Calibur IV

Started by Geno, July 24, 2008, 06:31:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

UnagiPower

what the hell lol

i have 22 hours logged on the game so far and i've only had the game for 3 days including today.  :(

i wasn't really playing 1/3 of the time i just left the game on, and another 1/3 of the time was spent on custom characters.

Placebo Headwound

I haven't made any custom characters yet.

All the ones I make end up ugly and I just hate the way they look so I just use the pre-made characters. doodthing;

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Thief888 on August 03, 2008, 10:42:07 AM

All the ones I make end up ugly and I just hate the way they look so I just use the pre-made characters. doodthing;
They won't be ugly if you base them them of yourself.giggle;

UnagiPower

August 03, 2008, 11:02:11 AM #33 Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 11:13:26 AM by UnagiPower
Quote from: Thief888 on August 03, 2008, 10:42:07 AM

just dont give them an afro or strip them, cause thats pretty much all i see online.  :(

oh yeah do you use guard impacts?
I just learned about them yesterday and they don't seem that useful online...

Placebo Headwound

August 03, 2008, 12:23:32 PM #34 Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 01:53:59 PM by Thief888
Quote from: UnagiPower on August 03, 2008, 11:02:11 AM
just dont give them an afro or strip them, cause thats pretty much all i see online.  :(

oh yeah do you use guard impacts?
I just learned about them yesterday and they don't seem that useful online...
uh don't really know what guard impacts are so i can't say

EDIT: Also, don't you guys just hate it when you're fighting and its like, both of you are on hit away from death and you fuck up and then realize what you should've done? ;_;

UnagiPower

Quote from: Thief888 on August 03, 2008, 12:23:32 PM
uh don't really know what guard impacts are so i can't say

EDIT: Also, don't you guys just hate it when you're fighting and its like, both of you are on hit away from death and you fuck up and then realize what you should've done? ;_;

guard impacts are when you press foward and guard at the right time and the green flash thing appears(sometimes red)

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: UnagiPower on August 03, 2008, 06:19:45 PM
guard impacts are when you press foward and guard at the right time and the green flash thing appears(sometimes red)
I can never time those right. ;_;

Placebo Headwound

Amy is broken, her spam is almost unbreakable. ;_;

UnagiPower

Quote from: Thief888 on August 03, 2008, 09:36:38 PM

my very first 2 ranked matches were against kilik

i lost  :(

Trini

Dammit I want this game. But I only have a wii. :'(

Also, was 3 any good? My ps2 broke down before I ever got to buy it. 2 is the only one I've played.  :|
[CENTER][/center]

Geno

Quote from: Trini on August 04, 2008, 07:51:01 AM

Also, was 3 any good? My ps2 broke down before I ever got to buy it. 2 is the only one I've played.  :|
3 wasn't as good as 2 IMO

And lol you only have a Wii.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

Quote from: Trini on August 04, 2008, 07:51:01 AM

buy soul calibur legends idort

C.Mongler

Quote from: Thief888 on August 03, 2008, 09:36:38 PM

I main Amy teehee  Q('_' Q)

Trini

[CENTER][/center]

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: UnagiPower on August 04, 2008, 07:11:58 AM
my very first 2 ranked matches were against kilik

i lost  :(
I used to lose against Kilik all the time until I learn his moves, now I can pretty much beat most people using Kilik, unless of course they're actual better players than me.

Amy though, her attacks are way too fast and too frequent, its impossible for me to hurt her without guard-breaking, which I suck horribly at. >.<

Go Up