October 05, 2024, 11:29:28 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Soul Calibur IV

Started by Geno, July 24, 2008, 06:31:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: UnagiPower on August 01, 2008, 12:56:06 PM
ok since SFIV comes out next year-ish  i bought soul calibur iv

lol i got a perfect in some player match by being cheap with lizardman

lol, I perfected my brother with lizardman too. I kept charging him and hitting the kick button.

I'm not usually cheap, however.

C.Mongler

okay what cool characters have you made; i've made:

Gordon Freeman
Poo
Wanderer
Dr. Steve Brule

Geno

fuck you guys I have no money  :(
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

Quote from: C. Mongler on August 01, 2008, 01:07:59 PM
okay what cool characters have you made; i've made:

Gordon Freeman
Poo
Wanderer
Dr. Steve Brule

samurai jack
zero suit samus (idk)

The spy who loves you

I played the PS3 version today.

why do they try to explain why the fuck darth vader is even in the game

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Cammykins on August 01, 2008, 05:08:38 PM
I played the PS3 version today.

why do they try to explain why the fuck darth vader is even in the game
I'm pretty sure they do that for Yoda too  doodthing;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

UnagiPower

Quote from: Harvey Dent on August 01, 2008, 05:11:37 PM
I'm pretty sure they do that for Yoda too  doodthing;

ya same reason too i think

i still think link was the best guest character cause at least he had a regular sword

Geno

Quote from: UnagiPower on August 01, 2008, 05:15:44 PM

i still think link was the best guest character cause at least he had a regular sword
They should of put in the Arbiter for the 360 version  :(
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Geno on August 01, 2008, 06:11:42 PM
They should of put in the Arbiter for the 360 version  :(
that'd be dumb as shit
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: UnagiPower on August 01, 2008, 05:15:44 PM

I agree.

Also he was actually balanced and fun to play as.

C.Mongler

i wish there was a fisticuffs character so some of my customs wouldn't look retarded having swords when they shouldnt

Geno

Quote from: Harvey Dent on August 01, 2008, 07:00:31 PM
that'd be dumb as shit
Not as dumb as having Yoda and Vader  baddood;

UnagiPower

Quote from: C. Mongler on August 01, 2008, 09:19:21 PM
i wish there was a fisticuffs character so some of my customs wouldn't look retarded having swords when they shouldnt

i know lol

i just make all the characters who don't normally carry weapons the nun-chuck guy.

UnagiPower

Geno

Go Up