October 05, 2024, 09:23:53 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

nintendo fucking fails at life

Started by mariofreak, July 15, 2008, 10:15:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: Bassir on July 15, 2008, 10:39:30 AM
wahhh i bought a product from a company but the company isn't making games that i like wahhhh :'(

That's usually what people expect when they devote themselves to a companies products. I'm sure Apple users would be pissed if Apple started producing laptops with Vista on them instead of their OS.

Also Wii Music looks like shit. In case you weren't listening you don't play anything. You choose a song and an instrument and pretend to play the song by flailing about like a retard. The game does the rest for you.

bluaki

Quote from: C.C. on July 15, 2008, 10:40:18 AM
And brawl was last year.
What info on Brawl did E3 give last year? Just a release date that ended up being delayed further?
I'm pretty sure it was all the smash website, not E3.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: C. Mongler on July 15, 2008, 10:42:42 AM
That's usually what people expect when they devote themselves to a companies products. I'm sure Apple users would be pissed if Apple started producing laptops with Vista on them instead of their OS.

Also Wii Music looks like shit. In case you weren't listening you don't play anything. You choose a song and an instrument and pretend to play the song by flailing about like a retard. The game does the rest for you.

Both of your sentiments are true. The second one more so.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Bassir on July 15, 2008, 10:31:49 AM
After the economic failure of the GameCube thanks to other consoles like the PS2 and Xbox, Nintendo had to find new untapped territory to make money out of. The main goal of a company is to make money, and likewise at the end of the day--Nintendo is the better company, the envy of Sony and Microsoft. Nintendo is competing with huge companies that not only do gaming, but other shit, and to beat them with sales is amazing.

Nintendo may be reaching out to casual gamers, but that doesn't make their games any less fun. I look forward to Wii Sports and Wii Music.

It makes their games a lot less fun. There's no replay value, no challenge, no incentive to succeed at the goals the games provide, and horrible online service.

Classic

Quote from: Yprie on July 15, 2008, 10:44:19 AM
It makes their games a lot less fun. There's no replay value, no challenge, no incentive to succeed at the goals the games provide, and horrible online service.

Then I suppose you should get a 360.  doodthing;

KonohaShinobi

Classic

Quote from: C.C. on July 15, 2008, 10:49:31 AM
PS3 has some games.

There is a total of 1 game I'd play.
That does not justify a PS3 price tag.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Toot Braunstein on July 15, 2008, 10:48:13 AM
Then I suppose you should get a 360.  doodthing;
I already have a PS3... got it before my Wii, which I gave up on long ago.

This news doesn't really upset me because I expected it. I just sympathize with the Nintendo fans who feel abandoned

Classic

Quote from: Yprie on July 15, 2008, 10:51:42 AM

This news doesn't really upset me because I expected it. I just sympathize with the Nintendo fans who feel abandoned

I don't feel abandoned.  doodthing;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Yprie on July 15, 2008, 10:51:42 AM

thank you :'(

YPrrrr

Classic

Quote from: Yprie on July 15, 2008, 10:56:15 AM
... yeah, i know...This is what I mean, Tyler

Oh no. He's not getting a game every 3 days. :'(

Feynman

Quote from: C. Mongler on July 15, 2008, 10:42:42 AM

You're an idiot. psyduck;

It's nothing like that. You just bought a product from a company and expect them to make more software of your interest. The company can do whatever the hell it wants to do--you handed over the cash.

Geno

lmao at how right I was.

Yeah might as well get a 360 now. Wii is done, and PS3 is on the edge as well  :(
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up