October 05, 2024, 11:23:08 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

nintendo fucking fails at life

Started by mariofreak, July 15, 2008, 10:15:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Nyerp on July 15, 2008, 10:26:23 AM
no

xbawx with wagglan and miis
Oh lol. I never pay attention to Microsoft anyways.

Feynman

Quote from: Yprie on July 15, 2008, 10:25:18 AM
Nah, just Nintendo is casual

After the economic failure of the GameCube thanks to other consoles like the PS2 and Xbox, Nintendo had to find new untapped territory to make money out of. The main goal of a company is to make money, and likewise at the end of the day--Nintendo is the better company, the envy of Sony and Microsoft. Nintendo is competing with huge companies that not only do gaming, but other shit, and to beat them with sales is amazing.

Nintendo may be reaching out to casual gamers, but that doesn't make their games any less fun. I look forward to Wii Sports and Wii Music.

Classic

Quote from: C.C. on July 15, 2008, 10:26:00 AM
This is true.

If there is nothing after E3, invest in a PS3 now.

There's only one game I'd play on it.

I'm happy with my Wii.

Quote from: Bassir on July 15, 2008, 10:31:49 AM
After the economic failure of the GameCube thanks to other consoles like the PS2 and Xbox, Nintendo had to find new untapped territory to make money out of. The main goal of a company is to make money, and likewise at the end of the day--Nintendo is the better company, the envy of Sony and Microsoft. Nintendo is competing with huge companies that not only do gaming, but other shit, and to beat them with sales is amazing.

Nintendo may be reaching out to casual gamers, but that doesn't make their games any less fun. I look forward to Wii Sports and Wii Music.

Agreed, and I'm glad I'm not the only one looking forward to Wii Music.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Bassir link=topic=31264.msg534004#msg534004 date=1216143109
I look forward to Wii Sports and Wii Music.
/quote]
You are a sad  sad man.

[hedy]Zidone

I still want my goddamned Kirby. :'(

Nyerp

What the fuck is wrong with you? Yes, it fucking DOES make their games less fun.

Enjoy your shitty shit.

Kalahari Inkantation

The only game that interested me was a game we've known about since the Wii's release, Wii Music. Nothing else. :'(

Classic

You guys are so spoiled.

At least Nintendo is making money. So therefore they don't have to listen to your bitching.

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Nyerp on July 15, 2008, 10:35:12 AM
What the fuck is wrong with you? Yes, it fucking DOES make their games less fun.

Enjoy your shitty shit.

I miss unique characters and plots and environments. edumacate;

bluaki

10 announced games at Nintendo's E3. Three of which I actually care about: Animal Crossing, Wii Music, and Wii Sports Resort. Not too bad, but I wanted Pikmin 3 as well.
I believe last year was worse. All I remember from it was Mario Kart Wii.

I expected some info about Pokemon Platinum and ended up with some horrible new Pokemon Ranger game.

Feynman

wahhh i bought a product from a company but the company isn't making games that i like wahhhh :'(

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: bluaki on July 15, 2008, 10:39:01 AM
10 announced games at Nintendo's E3. Three of which I actually care about: Animal Crossing, Wii Music, and Wii Sports Resort.
I believe last year was worse. All I remember from it was Mario Kart Wii.

I expected some info about Pokemon Platinum and ended up with some horrible new Pokemon Ranger game. I also wanted Pikmin 3 :'(

And brawl was last year.

This year is a total disappoint meant. Even when iwata eluded to a new Mario and Zelda, he failed to impress me.

Nyerp

Quote from: Bassir on July 15, 2008, 10:39:30 AM
wahhh i bought a product from a company but the company isn't making games that i like wahhhh :'(

hm maybe i did it because they USED TO make games i like? hmmm

Quote from: Toot Braunstein on July 15, 2008, 10:36:21 AM
You guys are so spoiled.

At least Nintendo is making money. So therefore they don't have to listen to your bitching.

Enjoy buying into Nintendo's crap.

[hedy]Zidone

i wonder what's going to happen to metroid :'(

Go Up