April 27, 2024, 12:06:30 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 21, 2009, 06:53:07 PM
lacey
seriously
shut the fuck up
i dont know why clucky ever wanted you unbanned in the first place goonish
i wish you just stayed banned, along with most members here

Woah, Most of the members wanting her banned or being banned?   

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Boyager on March 21, 2009, 07:03:17 PM
Woah, Most of the members wanting her banned or being banned?   

Most members want her banned, not the other.
I knew right after I typed that was a confusing sentence; but I really do enjoy the lot of you that don't insult me all the time.  akudood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Hiro

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 21, 2009, 07:05:40 PM
I knew right after I typed that was a confusing sentence; but I really do enjoy the lot of you that don't insult me all the time.  akudood;
I like you just fine Det, even if I don't agree with you on everything  :3

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Velvet + Hiro on March 21, 2009, 07:06:44 PM
I like you just fine Det, even if I don't agree with you on everything  :3

Thank you Hiro, I appreciate it. <3
I know I can be a bitch sometimes, but I'm really not like that in real life. I'm actually hardly ever a bitch off the internet. I'm really a nice person, and I have displayed that here, it's who I really am.
It's just idiots like Lawlz and Lacey that have such skewed views that just get me so angry.
But then I remind myself that they're mentally ill, and I forgive them and it makes everything better.  happydood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Boyager

I like Det, even though sometimes she makes me want to bash my head against a wall.  happydood;

Boyager

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 21, 2009, 07:10:29 PM
Thank you Hiro, I appreciate it. <3
I know I can be a bitch sometimes, but I'm really not like that in real life. I'm actually hardly ever a bitch off the internet. I'm really a nice person, and I have displayed that here, it's who I really am.
It's just idiots like Lawlz and Lacey that have such skewed views that just get me so angry.
But then I remind myself that they're mentally ill, and I forgive them and it makes everything better.  happydood;
goowan

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 21, 2009, 07:11:39 PM
I like Det, even though sometimes she makes me want to bash my head against a wall.  happydood;

I'm sorry, who is this? happydood;

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 21, 2009, 06:38:25 PM
maybe i wouldn't be such a bitch if you guys stopped calling me a damned gorilla all the time, which i don't even look like.  akudood;
sorry im a human being and share 98.6% of my dna with chimps, just like the rest of you. you'd all look like apes too if anyone compared your face with one.

except bassir. bassir looks more like frankenstein.
and lawlz is the reincarnation of anne frank.

I kinda doubt people not calling you a gorilla would lead to you not being a bitch. Personally I don't mind you most of the time, but you really do get annoying when you get into arguments.

Besides, I thought only Lawlz ever did that much? He's gone now anyway. I jokingly said you looked like one once only in response to something you said about me, and I didn't really mean much by it.

You're fine whenever you're not in an argument or derailing an otherwise fine thread.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 21, 2009, 07:14:49 PM
I kinda doubt people not calling you a gorilla would lead to you not being a bitch. Personally I don't mind you most of the time, but you really do get annoying when you get into arguments.

Besides, I thought only Lawlz ever did that much? He's gone now anyway. I jokingly said you looked like one once only in response to something you said about me, and I didn't really mean much by it.

You're fine whenever you're not in an argument or derailing an otherwise fine thread.
i somewhat agree with this

Samus Aran

also, forgot to be an idiot  >.<

Hiro

Boyager

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 21, 2009, 07:05:40 PM

i think if a lot of people wanted me banned.
i would be banned right now..
don't you think.

i also highly doubt that your not a bitch in real life.
cause i sure am, and i do treat people like shit.
just the way im treating you.
mostly because people like you are fucking retards and deserve to be treated like the piles of shit you are.

Hiro

Quote from: Boyager on March 21, 2009, 07:18:00 PM
don't you think.

mostly because people like you are fucking retards and deserve to be treated like the piles of shit you are.

LACEY STOP TALKING  akudood;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 21, 2009, 07:13:28 PM
I think you know.  happydood;

I really don't.  happydood;
YPR, Kaz, or JMV maybe? Perhaps even ME.

Besides, I thought only Lawlz ever did that much? He's gone now anyway.

I stopped started unnecessary arguments after that huge one with Sam and I because I realized how immature I acted. So if I do argue with someone, it's because they started it, not I. And it's the reason I've been arguing with Lacey these past few days because she said I should be banned for being an ugly gorilla a few pages back in this thread. I really don't know what the fuck her problem is; JMV set her account to ignore my posts, but she took that feature off so she's the one who wants to read my posts, she doesn't have to.  doodthing;

Quote from: Boyager on March 21, 2009, 07:18:00 PM
don't you think.

No; everyone's too lazy to set up a ban topic, and that's how members get banned around here.
And, clearly since you would know me in real life, I'm actually a very nice, enjoyable, funny, warmhearted person. It's people like you that release the inner bitch, and I don't hold back for dumbasses like you.

And lawl, that post just displayed the epitome of ignorance.

Go Up