April 27, 2024, 07:35:52 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Boyager

ich liebe oopsilon pay air

Classic

Quote from: Boyager on March 21, 2009, 12:09:27 PM
This is why you're gay; your opinions regarding women are terrible akudood;

You forget that women in general are terrible, hurtful, deceitful creatures.  akudood;

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: ãÆ'ªã‚ºãÆ' å¤©å›½ã‚´ãÆ'¼ãÆ'«ãÆ'‰ on March 21, 2009, 11:40:56 AM
Oh, Det is awesome. You guys need to quit being poopy babies.  akudood;

Honestly, no. She can't argue to save her life, because everything turns into an insult contest with her, and it always ends up with her trying to use IQ or immaturity to base her opinions on, which is pretty damn weak. And of course, there's the problem with her being so damn stuck up. She might want to think about coming down off the high horse sometime. Overall she's just really damn annoying and some of her posts want to make me hang myself, although of course Lacey does this more often.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 21, 2009, 12:09:27 PM
This is why you're gay; your opinions regarding women are terrible akudood;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 21, 2009, 12:57:15 PM
Honestly, no. She can't argue to save her life, because everything turns into an insult contest with her, and it always ends up with her trying to use IQ or immaturity to base her opinions on, which is pretty damn weak. And of course, there's the problem with her being so damn stuck up. She might want to think about coming down off the high horse sometime. Overall she's just really damn annoying and some of her posts want to make me hang myself, although of course Lacey does this more often.

Lacey's a lot nicer at least

Boyager

Det hurt my feelings with a comment she made the other day.  saddood;

Boyager

i fucking can't stop thinking about this girl

Det in F♯ Major

maybe i wouldn't be such a bitch if you guys stopped calling me a damned gorilla all the time, which i don't even look like.  akudood;
sorry im a human being and share 98.6% of my dna with chimps, just like the rest of you. you'd all look like apes too if anyone compared your face with one.

except bassir. bassir looks more like frankenstein.
and lawlz is the reincarnation of anne frank.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Boyager

kay so you bitch about people calling you a gorilla then you go and compare other people to things you are a piece of fucking shit get over and no one else on here looks like a fucking gorilla except you cause your a fucking stupid cunt now fuck off

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 21, 2009, 06:51:01 PM
kay so you bitch about people calling you a gorilla then you go and compare other people to things you are a piece of fucking shit get over and no one else on here looks like a fucking gorilla except you cause your a fucking stupid cunt now fuck off

lacey
seriously
shut the fuck up
i dont know why clucky ever wanted you unbanned in the first place goonish
i wish you just stayed banned, along with most members here

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 21, 2009, 06:53:07 PM
lacey
seriously
shut the fuck up
i dont know why clucky ever wanted you unbanned in the first place goonish
i wish you just stayed banned, along with most members here

lmfao gtfo then dumb ass.

Boyager

Boyager

I know Det can be sort of a bitch sometimes but you guys are still way too mean to her
She's not ugly okay

Go Up