April 27, 2024, 11:20:19 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 13, 2009, 10:52:33 PM
Your English is very good, don't listen to him. :(

lol

Quote from: Boyager on March 13, 2009, 11:25:11 PM
Sometimes I go to the park and pick up small children to bring them home with me. I then cook them and eat them.

i laughed

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 13, 2009, 11:20:02 PM
I feel as if I missed out on something in someone's life, but I'm too embarrassed to ask. I should have been there to listen in the beginning...

I'm sorry I didn't visit you. It's my fault. Now, I'm scared it's going to happen again. I need to make time for you. Forgive me...

I have so much stuff on my conscience, and I have a lot of things I regret. I really hate this person I've become at times...

It's created nothing but regret, self-loathing, and self-pity. I've been getting lower test scores because of this sadness. I've stayed up at night crying. I need to get the courage to talk to someone. I'm scared that when I have to go to my teacher and ask for help on Monday, he's going to try to have me talk to him about my problems. I think he's onto stuff happening in my life now. I trust him, but...I don't know. I have an odd sort of respect for him. It's almost as if I'm afraid he'll think differently about me. Though, if I'd talk to anyone in that damn school, it'd either be him or a certain other teacher.

...I don't know what to do.

The first step is the hardest. Start small and as the trust builds then you let it all out.

Boyager

i have a confession, i think that more than half of the people on this forum are fucking mentally retarded and pathetic... JMV is also discluded from this!

Boyager

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.
    It happened a fortnight ago upon whence I spotted a fair maiden walking home alone late at night.  My sinful desires had overpowered me and I decided that it was that night that I shall get what I want. I approached her from behind as she passed an unlit alley and I struck. "CAWW CAWWW" I shouted, she was startled. "CAWW CAWW CAWW", I repeated. The look of horror upon that face was invigorating. I knew I must have more, she must not escape until my desires were granted. I dragged her, screaming, into the alley with me. She begged me to stop, but I said no. I slowly began my assault on the fair maiden, her screams of "no stop, what is wrong with you?" couldn't stop me now. I needed to show my fursuit to someone, and she was it. "cawww caww" I screamed again. The assault continued for 2 hours until she escaped and I collapsed, exhausted from this excitement.

forgive me for my sins.

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 14, 2009, 08:25:33 AM
The first step is the hardest. Start small and as the trust builds then you let it all out.
Okay.

Thank you...

Boyager

im going to quote this for someone

Boyager

Just another day in a daze, another day that I pray I find my way but I won't no, no, no.      akudood;

Boyager

It crushes me to see young couples holding hands and being happy together. I'm slowly creeping up on 18 and have missed my chance  :(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 14, 2009, 07:53:23 PM
It crushes me to see young couples holding hands and being happy together. I'm slowly creeping up on 18 and have missed my chance  :(
I'll be on the same boat when I hit 18. :'(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 14, 2009, 07:53:23 PM
Not like they blossom into something worthwhile. akudood;

If you just want to fuck then you're a shitty person and deserve that.  happydood;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 14, 2009, 07:56:35 PM
Not like they blossom into something worthwhile. akudood;

If you just want to fuck then you're a shitty person and deserve that.  happydood;
Will you fucking shut the fuck up?

Boyager

Is apologizing really that foreign of a concept?

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 14, 2009, 08:32:25 PM
Is apologizing really that foreign of a concept?
Sniff sniff.  cry;

Go Up