April 27, 2024, 03:15:49 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

He doesn't even care about you and the only time he notices you is when you annoy him.  :(

I actually care and you treat me like this and ignore everything say, make posts like that knowing I can see them, and refuse to even treat me like a person...and I still care. :(

I'm going to bed. :'(

guff

Quote from: Boyager on March 12, 2009, 05:54:29 PM
He doesn't even care about you and the only time he notices you is when you annoy him.  :(

I actually care and you treat me like this and ignore everything say, make posts like that knowing I can see them, and refuse to even treat me like a person...and I still care. :(

I'm going to bed. :'(
it's okay hiro you'll find someone better than skylark soon enough just keep a positive attitude  hocuspocus;

Boyager

guys i dont wanna fall in love again and its happening !!!!!!!

Boyager

Why did she have to do that publicly?

Why? She never mentions me ever.

Boyager

why do I care so much   

Boyager

It feels good to have finally told him.
Whether he wants to continue being friends, much more, or much less is up to him. I'll always be there for him.

Boyager

i hope you all burn in hell.  giggle;

Thyme

kaz said i need to learn to speak english better and it made me sad saddood;

Boyager

Quote from: Thyme on March 13, 2009, 10:32:44 PM
kaz said i need to learn to speak english better and it made me sad saddood;

Your English is very good, don't listen to him. :(

Boyager

hey guys pay attention to me

Boyager

I feel as if I missed out on something in someone's life, but I'm too embarrassed to ask. I should have been there to listen in the beginning...

I'm sorry I didn't visit you. It's my fault. Now, I'm scared it's going to happen again. I need to make time for you. Forgive me...

I have so much stuff on my conscience, and I have a lot of things I regret. I really hate this person I've become at times...

It's created nothing but regret, self-loathing, and self-pity. I've been getting lower test scores because of this sadness. I've stayed up at night crying. I need to get the courage to talk to someone. I'm scared that when I have to go to my teacher and ask for help on Monday, he's going to try to have me talk to him about my problems. I think he's onto stuff happening in my life now. I trust him, but...I don't know. I have an odd sort of respect for him. It's almost as if I'm afraid he'll think differently about me. Though, if I'd talk to anyone in that damn school, it'd either be him or a certain other teacher.

...I don't know what to do.

Boyager

Sometimes I go to the park and pick up small children to bring them home with me. I then cook them and eat them.

Go Up