April 27, 2024, 01:40:58 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 21, 2009, 08:01:13 PM
I haven't cried in a few years
I cried yesterday.

I want to cry now.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 21, 2009, 08:04:19 PM
I cried yesterday.

I want to cry now.
Did you not read my post. At first when I see you cry
It makes me smile
Yeah it makes me smile

At worst I feel bad for a while
But then I just smile
I go ahead and smile

Boyager

You don't understand...
I could have a much more stressfree life someone else but I wouldn't be able to talk to you. The only reason I'm still here at home where there is constant fighting is because I get to talk to you...

Classic

Thank you for coming forward and talking to me. That was very very brave of you.

Rest assured, once you talk to him/her, all will be well.  giggle;

Boyager

So many parallels in this thread. Hard to keep it straight.   doodhuh;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 21, 2009, 07:55:51 PM
I haven't cried in a few weeks.  :3
Also, lately she's been making me feel loved again. I'm not sure if it's genuine or an act but it is nice and it makes me happy. I just hope it's the former. giggle;

Double also, I realized what a huge problem I have is: I'm far too negative. The pessimism probably ends up hurting me a lot. When I was gone for a while I tried to cut down on it because at the end of that week I knew I had someone to come back to, that optimism was really beneficial.
I should try to do that more often.

I think everyone here should. When one person makes a depressive post, another person sees it and tries to sympathize by making a similarly depressive post, and it spirals and spreads like the bubonic plague. Trying not to be so negative might be beneficial for everyone. Instead of making posts about how everything sucks and how you want to kill yourself, calm down it could be worse. If you let yourself know that you'll be less depressed. Everyone will be, and that will help lift your spirits.

Unlike usually, the 'you' in this post is aimed at members in general, and not one specific member.
i liked this post it was good

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 21, 2009, 08:05:41 PM
Did you not read my post. At first when I see you cry
It makes me smile
Yeah it makes me smile

At worst I feel bad for a while
But then I just smile
I go ahead and smile
because misery loves company

Boyager

QuoteLast post on Today at 03:29:20 PM
in Re: Just spreadin' the j... by Nyerp

To me it looked like the title of the thread was "Just spreadin' the jelly". goonish

Yes, Sam, do spread the jelly. yes;

Nyerp

Boyager

Quote from: Space Michael on January 21, 2009, 09:21:57 PM
Thank you for coming forward and talking to me. That was very very brave of you.

Rest assured, once you talk to him/her, all will be well.  giggle;
Thank you for listening to me.

I appreciate it, and I'm more grateful than you will know.

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 21, 2009, 07:55:51 PM
I haven't cried in a few weeks.  :3
Also, lately she's been making me feel loved again. I'm not sure if it's genuine or an act but it is nice and it makes me happy. I just hope it's the former. giggle;

Double also, I realized what a huge problem I have is: I'm far too negative. The pessimism probably ends up hurting me a lot. When I was gone for a while I tried to cut down on it because at the end of that week I knew I had someone to come back to, that optimism was really beneficial.
I should try to do that more often.

I think everyone here should. When one person makes a depressive post, another person sees it and tries to sympathize by making a similarly depressive post, and it spirals and spreads like the bubonic plague. Trying not to be so negative might be beneficial for everyone. Instead of making posts about how everything sucks and how you want to kill yourself, calm down it could be worse. If you let yourself know that you'll be less depressed. Everyone will be, and that will help lift your spirits.

Unlike usually, the 'you' in this post is aimed at members in general, and not one specific member.

WORST POST EVER.

Boyager

i keep pushing myself even though i can't take it at all.

Boyager

i am famy and i am a homosexual

Boyager

I will find you and hurt you.  baddood;

Go Up