April 27, 2024, 09:05:51 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

I hate how you made me fall for you oh so hard.

It seems as if I never speak to you anymore, but I can't get the feelings out of my system.

I said yes to the other person because I knew that even if you did care to recognize my open heart for you that it would end in heartbreak.

Yes, I'm kicking myself now. I chose someone else over you...

I hate you for being amazing and for being the one that I want but don't deserve. If I could, right now, I'd marry you here on the spot. I want you. Only you.

I'm sick of myself for this bullshit. Even if we ever did give it a shot, I'd never see you. You never come on to talk to me or seem to want to do so, and plus the distance would kill me even more inside than it's doing right now.

I really wonder if I made the right choice or not...

I don't think I've fallen for anyone so hard before.

Boyager

Wow. That's so revealing. So heart felt.   O_0

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 20, 2009, 08:21:39 PM
Wow. That's so revealing. So heart felt.   O_0
It hurt me inside to type it all out.

The funny thing is that this person doesn't even realize and/or care about any of this. He/she will most likely never even read that post I typed out.

wawi

Boyager

No matter what I say to the new person, I will still have my feelings for you.

I've been thrown down and had my wounds salted enough that I understand the feeling.

I should just give up now while I still have my dignity.

Boyager

The feeling of being loved and having someone to love is amazing...
I wish it were more consistent. I wish I didn't have to pretend it always was working outââ,¬â€œI want it to work out. I can't ask her what I want to.

Boyager

Ask, do, and take a chance. No regrets that way. 

Boyager

Another day of regrets and self-pity.

Boyager

Boyager

Why can't I bring myself to tell him the truth? If he came online for but today, and he made me feel loved, I would show him my love right now.

I regret everything.

Classic

Quote from: Boyager on January 21, 2009, 07:33:47 PM
Why can't I bring myself to tell him the truth? If he came online for but today, and he made me feel loved, I would show him my love right now.

I regret everything.

I'm interested to know who this is.  n_u

Biggest advice I can give is you have to think:
If you told him, would he keep it a secret? Or would he spout off, making fun of you?

Be cautious.

Boyager

Quote from: Mr. Rude on January 21, 2009, 07:45:49 PM
I'm interested to know who this is.  n_u

Biggest advice I can give is you have to think:
If you told him, would he keep it a secret? Or would he spout off, making fun of you?

Be cautious.
I'm not particularly sure, honestly...

And, maybe I'll PM you. You've told me to talk to you before.

Maybe I should get around to doing so.

Boyager

I haven't cried in a few weeks.  :3
Also, lately she's been making me feel loved again. I'm not sure if it's genuine or an act but it is nice and it makes me happy. I just hope it's the former. giggle;

Double also, I realized what a huge problem I have is: I'm far too negative. The pessimism probably ends up hurting me a lot. When I was gone for a while I tried to cut down on it because at the end of that week I knew I had someone to come back to, that optimism was really beneficial.
I should try to do that more often.

I think everyone here should. When one person makes a depressive post, another person sees it and tries to sympathize by making a similarly depressive post, and it spirals and spreads like the bubonic plague. Trying not to be so negative might be beneficial for everyone. Instead of making posts about how everything sucks and how you want to kill yourself, calm down it could be worse. If you let yourself know that you'll be less depressed. Everyone will be, and that will help lift your spirits.

Unlike usually, the 'you' in this post is aimed at members in general, and not one specific member.

Boyager

I haven't cried in a few years

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 21, 2009, 08:01:13 PM
I haven't cried in a few years
That's because you're not alive. frankendood;

Go Up