September 27, 2024, 02:24:58 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official E3 topic

Started by Feynman, July 13, 2008, 09:45:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

UnagiPower

July 15, 2008, 04:56:39 AM #150 Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 05:12:55 AM by UnagiPower
Wow what's the point of copying the entire game to your hard-drive if you still need the disc to play it.

Sure the load times will be shorter and the disc won't spin and stuff, oh wait YES the noisy piece of shit will stop being so loud!

Also yes Fallout 3 graphics look incredibly shitty.
Other than that it's shaping up nicely.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Geno on July 14, 2008, 10:28:37 PM
This is the most idiotic post I've seen all day. You just pretty much named games that weren't complete shit. Out of those the only good games are Metroid, SMG, and Twilight Princess.

The 360 has Gears of War, Halo 3, Dead Rising, Viva Pinata, Banjo Kazooie, Too Human, and not to mention all the non exclusive games that the 360 has and the Wii doesn't have.

Kono, you tell me I'm a fanboy. Face it, you're in denial that Nintendo is losing it's edge once again.

Dead Rising sucks btw.
Hopefully Dead Rising 2 will be more fun. It was a nice idea, just the controls were a bit boring for me no idea why....

KonohaShinobi

3 hours 52 minutes and 34 seconds for Nintendo's Conference

6 hours until Sony's.

Feynman

Quote from: reefer on July 15, 2008, 12:43:42 AM
if you haven't seen it, new xbox 360 dashboard

what a shit hole

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/1589.html

silly ol' microsoft trying to be all sleek

KonohaShinobi

Fallout 3!

Now with AUTO-AIM!

How cheap of an FPS.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on July 14, 2008, 10:32:01 PM
Twilight Princess isn't good and the 360 has less games than PStriple

Face it, I'm the only unbiased one here.

No it doesn't, and you're completely biased. Games that are on the PC and 360, guess what, are exclusive to Microsoft. From a business stand point, they technically own two platforms, and thus they often make exclusives for both of them. So even if you play the shitty PC version of Gears, guess what, you're still playing it on a Microsoft platform. So without further ado the list of games that are cool on 360/PC

Crackdown, Lost Odyssey, Halo 3 (arguably by some people, I don't really care for it), Ninja Gaiden 2, Forza Mortorsport 2, Saints Row, Dead Rising (though I think I'm the only one here who likes it), Earth Defense Force 2017 (Its jokeable awesome so what the lol), Beautiful Katamari, Ace Combat 6, Condemned, Gears of War, Bioshock (for the time being anyway), Mass Effect, Prey (it was fun enough for the 10 dollar pricetag), Viva Pinata, that Naruto game was pretty fun for a rental anway, and okay i'm bored of typing and thinking but you get the point

Also look up the word unbiased before you use it so I don't laugh my breakfast out of my nose again.

Quote from: C.C. on July 15, 2008, 08:07:50 AM
Fallout 3!

Now with AUTO-AIM!

How cheap of an FPS.

Come on at least try to be a good troll, 0/10.

Kalahari Inkantation

Wow, I woke up just in time. Nintendo's conference begins in ten minutes. befuddlement

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Psycho Mantis on July 15, 2008, 08:49:05 AM
Wow, I woke up just in time. Nintendo's conference begins in ten minutes. befuddlement

YES fukken

Kalahari Inkantation

Nyerp

July 15, 2008, 09:28:09 AM #159 Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 09:34:27 AM by Nyerp
what happun

reggie pisses me off

KonohaShinobi

Kalahari Inkantation

WHERE ARE THE FIRST PARTY TITLES

Nyerp

HURR WE CARE ABOUT HARDCORE GAMERS

WII SPORTS 2

GAMING IS DEAD

KonohaShinobi

WHY NO PUNCH OUT WII?!

FUCK WII SPORTS RESORT! Why does the motion plus and extended jacket be plugged

Also, that faggot that came on stage to play wants Reggie's dick. Did you hear his commentary when Reggie was playing that wave board game?

Nyerp

oh my god

casual shit

no new ip

shigeru introducing more shit

fuck i hate this

Go Up